- Dapp Developer2017 - PRESENTParity Technologies
- Built apps which help users to manage their local Parity nodes such as wallet, transaction signer, and contract deployment.
- Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Eighttails
Technologies: Ethereum (Web3.js), Node.js, React, MongoDB, AWS
- Implemented a RESTful Node.js server as the lead back-end developer.
- Integrated several services to the Ethereum blockchain, such as public-key authentication and transaction sending using Web3.js.
- Wrote tests which covered 90% of the codebase, and set up continuous integration with CircleCI.
- Deployed to AWS and maintained the servers with basic Linux administration.
- Built a mock-up of the front-end web app using React/Redux, wiring up all the API calls to the back-end.
- Full-stack Web Developer2017 - 2017Fieldbook
Technologies: Backbone, Express, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Re-implemented successfully from scratch a feature that users found confusing.
- Emphasized the UX by paying extra attention to details, as UX is one of Fieldbook's strengths.
- Participated in the team-wide project of shipping the version 2.0 of the product.
- Collaborated with the product owner, developers, and QA engineers in an agile environment.
- Wrote at least one line of test for each line of code.
- Lead iOS Engineer2017 - 2017Zelos (via Toptal)
Technologies: React Native, Redux, GraphQL
- Reorganized the code structure for better readability and scalability, in particular by introducing the Ducks architecture for Redux.
- Transitioned from REST API calls to GraphQL queries.
- Created a customizable three-part screen component for an innovative UX, with a new way of navigating between screens.
- Added a Google Maps components to display markers.
- Lead Front-end Engineer2016 - 2016MonBanquet
Technologies: Angular 2
- Completely redesigned the landing page—resulting to a 30% conversion rate increase.
- Built from scratch the back-office—leading to a huge productivity boost compared to the previous Trello-based system.
- Assembled build tools (Gulp, Jenkins) to automate and optimize website building, testing, and deployment.
- Designed and proposed visual UI and UX mockups before integration.
- Conducted A/B testing on landing page features to obtain the highest conversion rate.
- Software Engineer2014 - 2014Feedly
- Created from scratch a Chrome extension that was rated five stars and used by 250,000 users in the Google Chrome Store.
- Developed from scratch the Feedly OS X app.
- Built a prototype of SimpleFollow.org—an easy way to add RSS feeds to your favorite news aggregator.
- Worked closely with the designers to implement new UI/UX features on the main page feedly.com.
- Conducted A/B tests of multiple features and delivered detailed reports.
- Cloud Computing Intern2013 - 2013IBM
- Conceived and implemented tailored IaaS solutions using VMWare.
- Automated and optimized the virtual machine creation process and reduced the installation time from 8 hours to three hours.
- Created a UI for following in real-time the VM creation process.
- Wrote detailed documentation for both users and developers.
- Linux Adminstrator2011 - 2013VIA Centrale Réseaux
Technologies: Linux Server Administration, Virtualization
- Handled and was responsible for the whole network at the university campus (6,000 connected devices).
- Managed a five-person team on a Linux server administration (Apache, Postfix, BIND, and virtualization).
- Built from scratch the local Facebook of the university, using Symfony 2, PostgreSQL, and jQuery; it has 3,000 active users.
- Launched an ICEcast radio streaming platform for the university.
- Provided customer support to the university students.