C# Developer in Kecskemét, Hungary
Member since May 26, 2016
Andras is one of the very first Toptal certified Blockchain specialists and he's also a Microsoft Certified .NET Application Developer. He enjoys being part of a successful high performing team delivering a positive impact for businesses on a global scale. Besides his technical knowledge, Andras has strong communication and interpersonal skills. HackerRank.com also has ranked him the top 917 (top 0.15%) algorithm programmers globally.
Lead Blockchain Developer2017 - PRESENTThe Wanted System
Technologies: Blockchain, .NET Core, NBitcoin, Stratis, xUnit, MVC, Web API, Cryptography
- Created a Bitcoin-like full node.
- Finetuned the team's vision to fit the blockchain ecosystem.
- Cooperated with other blockchain developers to make the development more cost-effective.
- Implemented a military-grade message encryption feature.
Researcher | Software and Hardware Architect2015 - 2017Bio Balance Detector
- Designed the hardware which is able to detect electromagnetic waves around the human body.
- Programmed the firmware for the hardware using Atmel's ASF framework, using its USB, USART, DMAC, and timer modules.
- Optimized the different segments of the hardware to maximize data throughput.
- Inspired the refactoring of a deprecated project called LibUsbDotNet which is a platform independent USB library for the .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Built a GUI for the hardware to display the raw values, waveforms and FFT spectograms of the data received from the sensors.
Founder | Developer2013 - 2014555 Lottery
Technologies: Bitcoin, Blockchain, .NET, C#, MVC5, HTML5, CSS3, Cryptography, MS-SQL, LINQ, Entity Framework 5
- Developed a Bitcoin payment system to detect and verify BTC transactions on a live system securely.
- Created the business logic of the application in a way that made the lottery game trustworthy, using cartographic hashing.
- Built a website with ASP.NET using the model-view-controller design pattern.
- Used the then-new HTML5 responsive design practices, and AJAX-based dynamic pages.
- Used a code-first approach to build the SQL database.
Founder | CTO2012 - 2013Mr. Kupido
Technologies: .NET, C#, MVC3, HTML5, CSS3, SVG, MS SQL, LINQ, EF4
- Developed a code injection engine which was able to process strictly structural information and format into a preselected human-readable language.
- Built a website with mostly vector-based graphic elements so the items remained sharp independently from the resolution or zoom level.
- Created a C# code-based database of recipes so every recipe was a software program.
- Researched many different diets and their impact on our health. I implemented the business logic of the site's recommendation engine to reflect those findings.
- Developed the site and its database with a level of flexibility so that the multi-lingual output was supported on all levels.
Technical Consultant2010 - 2011Vodafone
Technologies: IT-Architect Skills, .NET Framework 4.0 (C#), Windows Communication Foundation, ASP.NET MVC, MVC/MVVM Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, Oracle Database, Service and DB Optimization Techniques, Silverlight 4, Entity Framework
- Designed and developed our unified database system and its subsystems to upgrade the old, Excel-based PKI system.
- Helped two teams to work together efficiently and solve the interpersonal conflicts between the department leaders.
- Applied technologies to speed up key strategic evaluations for the company.
- Helped building a new development team by recruiting new people and let internals joins our existing team.
- Adopted a new, standardized database access module which made our system flexible and partially database-independent.
Technical Consultant2007 - 2008Hewlett Packard
Technologies: .NET Framework 3.0, Windows Communication Foundation, Service Oriented Architecture Design Principles, Intermediate Oracle Database Skills, Service and DB Optimization Techniques, Perfomance Counters, WinForms, UserControls, Efficient Teamwork
- Worked in a team on a public security project including, but not limited to the new employee management and education system of the Swiss Police and the transportation management of the Swiss Emergency Services.
- Developed an in-memory database which increased the overall performance of our system dramatically.
- Optimized some of the crucial parts of the emergency reporting code—potentially decreasing the reaction times of the police, ambulance, and firefighter services.
- Integrated a user database of several systems—allowing its users to use a standardized single-sign on service.
- Helped the leadership understand the development process deeper then before.
Technical Consultant2006 - 2007Epicor
- Implemented and tested the business intelligence that was done by our team—providing an outstanding quality for our client.
- Built the user management subsystem.
- Helped to plan the coordination of our development process.
- Kept my superiors in the loop of the development process so they were always up to date.
- Discovered and fixed some bugs in their older, live system which made some of my college's and their customers' tasks easier.
LanguagesC#, CSS3, HTML5
FrameworksASP.NET MVC, .NET, .NET Core
Libraries/APIsWeb API, LINQ, jQuery
OtherCommunication, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, RESTful APIs, Performance Optimization, Cryptography
ParadigmsAgile Software Development, Dependency Injection
StorageMicrosoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) in Microsoft .NET Framework2014 - 2014Microsoft - Hungary
- Master's degree (2:1 degree) in Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Technical Informatics, and System Engineering2000 - 2005Budapest University of Technology and Economics - Budapest, Hungary