- Researcher | Software and Hardware ArchitectBio Balance Detector2015 - PRESENT
- Designed the hardware which is able to detect electromagnetic waves around the human body.
- Programmed the firmware for the hardware using Atmel's ASF framework, using its USB, USART, DMAC, and timer modules.
- Optimized the different segments of the hardware to maximize data throughput.
- Inspired the refactoring of a deprecated project called LibUsbDotNet which is a platform independent USB library for the .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Built a GUI for the hardware to display the raw values, waveforms and FFT spectograms of the data received from the sensors.
- Founder | Developer555 Lottery2013 - 2014
Technologies: Bitcoin, Blockchain, .NET, C#, MVC5, HTML5, CSS3, Cryptography, MS-SQL, LINQ, Entity Framework 5
- Developed a Bitcoin payment system to detect and verify BTC transactions on a live system securely.
- Created the business logic of the application in a way that made the lottery game trustworthy, using cartographic hashing.
- Built a website with ASP.NET using the model-view-controller design pattern.
- Used the then-new HTML5 responsive design practices, and AJAX-based dynamic pages.
- Used a code-first approach to build the SQL database.
- Founder | CTOMr. Kupido2012 - 2013
Technologies: .NET, C#, MVC3, HTML5, CSS3, SVG, MS-SQL, LINQ, EF4
- Developed a code injection engine which was able to process strictly structural information and format into a preselected human-readable language.
- Built a website with mostly vector-based graphic elements so the items remained sharp independently from the resolution or zoom level.
- Built a C# code-based database of recipes so every recipe was a software program.
- Researched many different diets and their impact on our health. I implemented the business logic of the site's recommendation engine to reflect those findings.
- Built the site and its database with a level of flexibility so that the multi-lingual output was supported on all levels.
- Technical ConsultantVodafone2010 - 2011
Technologies: IT-Architect Skills, .NET Framework 4.0 (C#), Windows Communication Foundation, ASP.NET MVC, MVC/MVVM Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, Oracle Database, Service and DB Optimization Techniques, Silverlight 4, Entity Framework
- Designed and developed our unified database system and its subsystems to upgrade the old, Excel-based PKI system.
- Helped two teams to work together efficiently and solve the interpersonal conflicts between the department leaders.
- Applied technologies to speed up key strategic evaluations for the company.
- Helped building a new development team by recruiting new people and let internals joins our existing team.
- Adopted a new, standardized database access module which made our system flexible and partially database-independent.
- Technical ConsultantHewlett-Packard2007 - 2008
Technologies: .NET Framework 3.0, Windows Communication Foundation, Service Oriented Architecture Design Principles, Intermediate Oracle Database Skills, Service and DB Optimization Techniques, Perfomance Counters, WinForms, UserControls, Efficient Teamwork
- Worked in a team on the Public Security project including, but not limited to the new employee management and education system of the Swiss Police and the transportation management of the Swiss Emergency Services.
- Developed an in-memory database which increased the overall performance of our system dramatically.
- Optimized some of the crucial parts of the emergency reporting code—potentially decreasing the reaction times of the police, ambulance, and firefighter services.
- Integrated a user database of several systems—allowing its users to use a standardized single-sign on service.
- Helped the leadership understand the development process deeper then before.
- Technical ConsultantEpicor2006 - 2007
- Implemented and tested the business intelligence that was done by our team—providing an outstanding quality for our client.
- Built the user management subsystem.
- Helped to plan the coordination of our development process.
- Kept my superiors in the loop of the development process so they were always up to date.
- Discovered and fixed some bugs in their older, live system which made some of my college's and their customers' tasks easier.