Verified Expert in Engineering
Andrey specializes in the design and development of large-scale systems using Java EE, Scala/Play, and Node.js. He has worked for clients in the telecommunications, insurance, and finance industries. He is familiar with software development methodologies and SDLC fundamentals. He is comfortable leading projects from the gathering of requirements to deployment of the product.
Git, IntelliJ IDEA, OS X
The most amazing...
...thing I've created is a REST service in Java for simplified risk analysis for decision making purposes.
Return on Intelligence
- Worked with business analysts to create an insurance claims data model.
- Took part in exploratory data analysis of the insurance company's claims data.
- Developed HANA calculation views with claimant demographics info, diagnosis, and treatment bill amounts.
- Developed an algorithm with R to predict the bill amount based on claimant demographics and diagnosis.
- Developed an algorithm with PAL to predict the bill amount based on claimant demographics and diagnosis. Compared performance to the R version.
Deutsche Bank London
- Restored and supported high-level design documents.
- Designed and developed system components.
- Developed a number of internal standards on cross-system integration and web service contract design. Aimed standards to improve inter-operability based on industry best practices and relevant data models, including WS versioning, XSD schema design, and naming guidelines.
- Implemented a framework for performance and stability testing in order to collect data on how the clustered application deployed to WebLogic behaves under heavy load conditions.
- Ensured architectural consistency of systems in accordance to the bank's standards.
- Developed ad hoc reports for business using R.
- Designed and implemented several new business processes for a customer self-service portal.
- Performed cross-system integration with SOAP/HTTP web services.
- Created and supported a library of custom JSF tags.
- Supported quarterly production deployments.
JMS, JAX-WS, JDBC, Node.js, JAX-RS, JTA
Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD), Scrum, REST, Functional Programming, Design Patterns
Java EE, Jakarta EE, SAP HANA, JEE, OS X
Enterprise Architecture, Requirements & Specifications, EJB 3, WebLogic, Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP), Jakarta EE Design Patterns, SOAP, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), FindBugs, Sparx Enterprise Architecture, EJB3, HTTP, TIBCO BusinessWorks, SAP, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
JPA, Activiti BPM, JUnit, Spring, CXF, Flex, Akka, Play Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate
Apache Maven, Git, IntelliJ IDEA, Checkstyle, Jenkins, Eclipse IDE, Apache Ant, Jira, IBM Rational ClearCase, Mercurial, Subversion (SVN), Apache Tomcat, SBT, SoapUI
MongoDB, Oracle RDBMS, SAP HANA SQL Script, JSON, NoSQL, MySQL, Oracle 12c