System Architect2014 - 2014Return on Intelligence
Technologies: SAP HANA SQL Script, SAP, R, SAP HANA
- Worked with business analysts to create an insurance claims data model.
- Took part in exploratory data analysis of the insurance company's claims data.
- Developed HANA calculation views with claimant demographics info, diagnosis, and treatment bill amounts.
- Developed an algorithm with R to predict the bill amount based on claimant demographics and diagnosis.
- Developed an algorithm with PAL to predict the bill amount based on claimant demographics and diagnosis. Compared performance to the R version.
Technical Architect2011 - 2014Deutsche Bank London
Technologies: Jira, Jenkins, Maven, TIBCO BusinessWorks, XSD, WSDL, HTTP, SOAP, Flex, CXF, Hibernate, JMS, EJB3, Activiti BPM, R, WebLogic, Scala, Java, Sparx Enterprise Architecture
- Restored and supported high-level design documents.
- Designed and developed system components.
- Developed a number of internal standards on cross-system integration and web service contract design. Aimed standards to improve inter-operability based on industry best practices and relevant data models, including WS versioning, XSD schema design, and naming guidelines.
- Implemented a framework for performance and stability testing in order to collect data on how the clustered application deployed to WebLogic behaves under heavy load conditions.
- Ensured architectural consistency of systems in accordance to the bank's standards.
- Developed ad hoc reports for business using R.
Software Engineer2008 - 2011T-Mobile Deutschland
Technologies: FindBugs, Checkstyle, ClearCase, Oracle RDBMS, WebLogic, CXF, SOAP, JMS, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Hibernate, Spring, JEE
- Designed and implemented several new business processes for a customer self-service portal.
- Performed cross-system integration with SOAP/HTTP web services.
- Created and supported a library of custom JSF tags.
- Supported quarterly production deployments.