Verified Expert in Engineering
Ante has worked as a professional PHP developer since 2011 and has a bachelor’s degree in computer science. He loves challenges and solving all kinds of problems. He is a full-stack engineer, passionate about PHP, React, and Go.
Git, PhpStorm, Sublime Text, Linux
The most amazing...
Full-stack Engineer (Contract)
- Worked on distribution platform stability and health alerts, which was important for a distribution stakeholder who wanted to know the health status of our distribution platforms.
- Optimized the company's email code, as a part of the media team, so they could fully take advantage of personalization. Introduced Gearman jobs that could be tracked in the dashboards to better understand how the email code operates.
- Contributed significantly to removing and refactoring legacy code to bring up codebase health.
- Took the initiative and ported all of the existing Gearman jobs and intervals to the new architecture that paved the way to a PHP7 upgrade when the decision was made to migrate to a new system.
- Launched all of the company's distribution platforms in 2016. Supported those platforms with new features and bug fixes.
- Built a delivery API that was used by our responsive web application.
- Worked with in-memory databases and our caching layer, including delivery API, routing, and other tasks required to support our responsive web application, like breadcrumbs and navigation.
- Provided code support in Refinery29's shift to video, anything that was required, from data migrations to building delivery APIs. Created an API to support new video series features in our CMS platform.
- Implemented Facebook Instant Articles and experimented with chatbots.
- Architected new products like responsive sweepstakes templates and third-party quiz integration, which was our codebase's first usage of web sockets.
Freelance Web Developer
Alo Alo d.o.o
- Architected a web application for tracking mobile phone repairs.
- Implemented a custom CMS solution using Laravel framework.
- Developed per-employee statistics reports.
- Built a WPF desktop application for organizing student employee shifts.
- Built a WPF desktop application for calculating the best cellphone contract plan for customers.
React Native Cheatsheethttps://github.com/alucic/react-native-cheat-sheet
User Role Laravel PHP Package
Laravel, Kohana, Slim, PHPUnit, Express.js, Gearman
GitHub, Git, RabbitMQ, Sublime Text, PhpStorm, Jenkins, NGINX
Linux, Amazon Linux, DigitalOcean, Docker
Front-end Development, Web Development, RTMP, Video on Demand (VOD), HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
React, Node.js, FFmpeg
Agile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI)
Redis, Redis Cache, MongoDB, MySQL
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
University of Split, FESB - Split