Senior Web Developer | Consultant | Trainer2017 - 2019Creative-Media
Technologies: React, React Native, Kafka, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, CI, Stripe, AWS EC2,
- Led the team and set up the serverless project in Node.js and wrote the APIs in GraphQL.
- Designed the back-end infrastructure and deployed the node instance as a Docker container in AWS.
- Built CI using Jenkins for the automated deployments of the Android and iOS app.
- Integrated the Stripe payment and built the system to optimize the price capture using Cron jobs.
- Introduced Swagger documentation to the team and created a smooth communication flow between the front-end and back-end teams.
- Integrated Google analytics with the web app for analytical monitoring of traffic, clicks, and other params.
- Integrated Fullstory analytics platform for replaying the live user experience for each session. It helps us to analyze user behavior and can replay the user actions.
- Integrated Google tag manager for capturing clicks, actions, and other required parameters that would help businesses in taking critical decisions.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2018Cryptocurrency Trading Firm
Technologies: AngularJS, D3.js, Chart.js, Bootstrap, SCSS, LESS, Firebase, WebSockets, GraphQL, Apollo, Android, Java
- Built the responsive cryptocurrency trading website in AngularJS and TypeScript.
- Developed a real-time trading graph using D3.js which has tickers for seven days, one day, one hour, and instant; built it all from scratch.
- Installed initially a Firebase real-time database and then later moved on to full-fledged WebSockets for the real-time communication for price changes and order completion.
- Led a team of three to work on version 2 of the web app and changed the app according to a different UI design; also, incorporated GraphQL queries using Apollo.
- Constructed the fully-fledged Android app in Java for real-time trading with a WebSocket integration. From then on, the app remained in the 99% "crash-free users" state.
- Integrated analytics, push notifications, and various other libraries to understand user behavior and iterated on it.
Consultant | Coach | Trainer2016 - 2018HuntingCube Consulting
Technologies: React, PWA (Progressive Web App), Node.js, Angular, MongoDB, Redis, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Azure
- Architected React and Angular projects.
- Developed scalable Node.js back-ends with Redis/MongoDB for persistence.
- Optimized data structures for MongoDB storage by creating, optimizing queries, indexing strategies, and aggregations and using MapReduce and similar technologies.
- Created a React PWA with service workers and great offline experience for clients.
- Built full-stack dashboards for a power user and administrative functionality.
- Ran Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Azure projects.
- Administered Linux servers (DigitalOcean).
Lead Developer2015 - 2016BlueShift
Technologies: Mailgun, AWS EBS, AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS CloudFormation, AWS SQS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Node.js, Angular
- Designed and implemented DevOps procedures for AWS infrastructure (EB, Lambda, S3, CloudFormation, SQS, and more).
- Integrated the project infrastructure with third-party services: email (Mailgun), Slack (messaging/alerts), Zendesk (support), Twilio (SMS/authorization), Facebook (authorization), and more.
- Developed a responsive Angular-based media-heavy website.
- Built the back-office, power-user, and admin dashboards.
Full-stack Developer2013 - 2015Cost Xpert
Technologies: Angular, Node, TypeScript, Code Review, Microservices, Redis, PostgreSQL, REST
- Built a highly scalable back-end with Redis and PostgreSQL for CRUD operations on the user's cart, wishlist, favorites, recent orders, probable orders, and frequent orders.
- Was involved deeply in the development of the order engine and seller panel for the goods platform.
- Designed a microservice to integrate a unified sellers API into the seller panel to facilitates sellers to use a single panel to manage their catalog on multiple eCommerce websites.
- Built a super optimized AngularJS web app with very nice animations.
- Took on end-to-end ownership of the product and started with building the mockups, then the MVP, and then the final product.
- Led a team of three to build the website.
- Converted the Node.js back-end code into TypeScript.
- Wrote the coding guidelines and made everyone agree on following the guidelines and incorporated the code review standards in the project.
Full-stack Engineer2012 - 2013Zunoku Softwares
Technologies: Java, Java Spring, MySQL, REST API, J2EE, HTML, jQuery, SCSS, Bootstrap
- Built the Java Spring back-end from scratch in MySQL and APIs using REST conventions.
- Developed the website using jQuery and Bootstrap; optimized the website to load under one second.
- Created a full-featured email notifier for order status updates (for the sellers and customers) and embedded dynamic links for quick actions.
- Built the coupon service which consisted of on-demand coupons, time-based, and limit based coupons. Also, built an intelligent processor to avoid any misuse of the coupons.
- Expanded the user module vertical by introducing features like account merging.
- Constructed a credit card fake detector module which just based on IP and credit card details; used to detect with more than 90% accuracy.