User Interface (UI) Developer
Branislav is a software engineer with five years of experience in Android development on various projects for companies like Sony Mobile, Bottle Rocket Studios, and MindGeek. Extensive experience covers a variety of different project set-ups from building apps from start to finish to the development and continuous delivery for large-scale, long-term projects. Being a moderate perfectionist, he's a valuable contributor to any development team.
ExperienceLinux - 10 yearsAndroid - 7 yearsUser Interface (UI) - 6 yearsAndroid SDK - 6 yearsAgile Software Development - 6 yearsREST - 5 yearsFirebase Realtime Database - 2 yearsKotlin - 1 year
Git, Android Studio, Windows, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I've designed and implemented is an algorithm for predicting and recognizing all the winning combinations for a given set of cards in a video poker game.
Android Engineer Lead
- Developed a media content consumer application with video streaming.
- Created a wearable companion app for the existing project.
- Integrated Chromecast support for casting the available video-streaming content.
- Implemented, from the ground up, canvassing with Google Maps.
- Implemented in-app purchases and additional features for an ad-free app.
- Implemented the banner and interstitial and native ads with custom frequency capping.
- Handled the ad mediation through multiple platforms.
- Developed Firebase app indexing.
- Installed cloud messaging.
Bottle Rocket Studios (via corporate employment)
- Developed a video-streaming/TV watching app framework.
- Implemented a client customization of the base TV/streaming app using dependency injection.
MERA Software Services (via corporate employment)
- Worked as a consultant on media streaming/TV-watching app.
- Set up a team and played the lead role.
Sony Mobile Communications (via corporate employment)
- Worked on the feature development and maintenance of a part of the Xperia in the Business Android Software Suite: email, calendar, and alarm.
- Set up the continuous integration and delivery using Git, Gerrit, and Hudson.
- Advocated for the new Android SDKs prior to the AOSP releases.
- Refactored and optimized the existing code base.
- Participated in the planning of the future maintenance strategy.
PSTech (via corporate employment)
- Worked as a consultant for Sony Mobile Communications.
- Contributed to a more effective work environment by developing and standardizing tools used by the team.
Android Developer | Owner
- Developed a video poker game.
- Designed and implemented an algorithm for automatically recognizing all winning cards combinations during the gameplay.
- Designed and implemented an algorithm for predicting a possible winning cards combinations during game play, offering the "auto-hold cards" feature.
- Developed an adjustable probability number generator, based on different game parameters.
Sony Mobile Email
Sony Mobile Calendar and Alarm
Video Poker Machine Game (Discontinued)
FieldEdge for NationBuilder (via Toptal)
Android SDK, Dagger
Android Support Library, TensorFlow, Firebase Android SDK, RxJava 2, Google Maps
Android Studio, Git, RxAndroid, Gerrit, Shell, Jenkins
Agile Software Development, REST, Scrum, App Development, Clean Code, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), KISS
Android, Linux, Windows
Firebase Realtime Database, SQLite, Realm
User Interface (UI), Mobile Ads, In-app Purchases, Chromecast, ActiveSync, Android Wearables
Master of Science Degree in Computer Science and Software Engineering
Blekinge Institute of Technology - Karlskrona, Sweden