Verified Expert in Engineering
DevOps and AWS Cloud Architecture Developer
Bridget is a forward-thinking cloud architect with implementation experience, cloud computing, and security expertise in cloud environments. She provisioned over 300 AWS workspaces for a client's offshore employees at the start of the pandemic saving millions of dollars and implemented high availability and fault tolerance to automatically scale up to thousands of servers on demand. She excels in elastic and fault-tolerant architecture as well as compliance and safety standards.
Windows, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Agile, Slack
The most amazing...
...security feature I implemented was a secure cloud environment that met compliance standards using a secret manager for automatic rotation of key information.
- Hosted dynamic websites, provisioned several EC2 instances, implementing high availability and fault tolerance with the ability to automatically scale up to thousands of servers on demand.
- Secured my cloud environment ensuring that my client met the compliance standard by implementing secret manager for automatic rotation of access keys, database credentials, SSH keys, and tokens.
- Oversaw successfully data migration and disaster recovery using CloudEndure.
- Carried out vulnerability assessment using AWS Amazon Inspector and third-party tools such as Tennable Nessus and Rapid 7. Escalated high-risk issues for immediate remediation.
- Provisioned over 300 AWS workspaces for the customer offshore employees in India at the start of the pandemic. Saved my client millions of dollars which would have gone into purchasing several physical computers.
- Decommissioned over 40 Ec2 instances no longer in use to save client cost.
- Designed efficient, secure, adaptable, scalable, and reliable data, networking, application cloud architecture.
- Held standup meetings with offshore teams and worked across time zones. Oversaw task delegation for team members, ensured sprints were met, and the project delivered promptly.
- Held meetings with clients to capture pain points. Ensured development teams understood the customer's perspective and that technology selected was aligned with the clients' goals.
Cloud Security Engineer
Johnson & Johnson
- Guided projects independently and across functional teams that spanned multiple time zones.
- Built a fault-tolerant architecture ensuring scalability and high availability.
- Completed a complex cloud migration and disaster recovery project from on-premises to cloud.
- Provisioned VPC's, several Ec2 instances, and built dynamic and static websites for clients.
Sterling Global Oil Resources, Ltd. (SEEPCO)
- Created rich visualization and dashboards using a drag and drop interface.
- Managed the performance tuning of reports and resolved Tableau issues.
- Developed and implemented data bases, collected and interpreted data, and analyzed results.
- Collaborated alongside teams to deliver projects and upgrade the Tableau server. Conducted meet-ups with sprints to ensure that projects were perfectly prepped for review and delivery.
- Created sites, assigned permissions, published workbooks, and managed data extracts.
Meeting Security Compliance and Hardening Security of Cloud Environment
Public Speaking, Teamwork, Identity & Access Management (IAM), Cloud, Agriculture, Cloud Security, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure, AWS Cloud Architecture, Secret Management, Authorization, Authentication, Cloud Architecture, Risk Analysis, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Data Encryption, Vulnerability Assessment, Interpersonal Skills
Amazon CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, Slack, Amazon Firewall, Terraform, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Tableau, Excel 2013
Agile, Penetration Testing
Windows, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Kali Linux, Amazon EC2
Database Security, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), JSON
Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture
Delta State University - Abraka, Delta, Nigeria
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner; AWS Solutions Architect Associate; Certified Scrum Master
Amazon Web Services