Chady is a full-stack web and iOS developer. He is fully fluent in Objective-C and Swift, and has a very long record of shipping products with the LAMP stack. He has solid experience with all things front-end and can work very closely with designers and UX teams.
Terminal, PhpStorm, Sublime Text, Xcode
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a fintech application that provides automation for compliance and risk management programs.
- Developed websites and mobile applications for over 150 clients.
- Helped multiple clients finalize problematic projects by providing the needed expertise to bring projects to release.
- Created a white-labeled iOS application for supporting a large number of online forums.
- Built mission-critical applications that scale and support thousands of users.
- Integrated social media tools and SDKs into various websites and mobile applications.
- Guided the dev team and helped streamline and optimize the dev/deployment lifecycle.
- Built and launched a new MVP that quickly turned into a full product.
- Participated in the company's efforts to achieve compliance.
Lead iOS Developer
- Built and maintained an iOS application for a major client.
- Supported the design and implementation of the API.
- Integrated services such as Facebook SDK, OneSignal, Firebase, and HealthKit.
Lead Mobile Engineer
- Built two mobile applications to support the company's online services.
- Helped implement back-end services and APIs.
- Helped maintain and extend a web crawler service that reads, analyzes, and categorizes web pages.
- Implemented test suites for various services.
Element Creative Communications
- Helped direct, build, and engineer most of the company’s projects.
- Assisted the design team by delivering pixel-perfect implementation of websites.
- Introduced new technologies into the company’s production team.
- Helped with building and expanding the development team.
Web Developer and Network Administrator
- Assisted in setting a large amount of the company’s design policies.
- Introduced new media into the company’s production team.
- Supported the hosting and management of a client base of 500+ websites.
Crowdservice (via Toptal)https://www.crowdserviceinc.com
Implemented the back-end API and the iOS application.
Tech Stack: Laravel, Swift, Stripe, AWS
Product of the Year (Asset Management)
Tech Stack: Laravel, Vue.js, AWS
Marketing Milk (via Toptal)
Tech Stack: Laravel, React, Redux, Facebook API
Momentum Dashboard (via Toptal)
Tech Stack: Laravel, Vue.js, React, Angular, Private API access.
The Cloud Life (via Toptal)https://thecloudlife.com/
Tech Stack: Laravel, Stripe, AppStore integration, Vue.js
Crush the Numbers (via Toptal)https://crushthenumbers.com
Tech Stack: TypeScript, Swift, Laravel.
Pointer Planner (via Toptal)
Tech Stack: Vue.js
Ever since, more functionality has been added to the application, adding the ability to apply filters and manually control focus while always maintaining a simple and intuitive user interface.
It has the following features:
• Ability to switch between blur and pixelate.
• Ability to specify the amount of censorship to apply.
• Zoom and Pan for better precision.
• Does not overwrite the original image when saving.
• Ability to share directly to Facebook and Twitter.
This is a game where you can never lose. Play when you have some free time, when you're on the bus, in the subway, anywhere, whenever you have a couple of minutes to kill.
It features 250 hand-crafted levels.
Dial without even looking at the screen. NoSquint is developed to help the visually impaired and seniors relying only on their hearing senses to dial new or saved contacts.
Identify contacts not just by their names, pictures, or phone numbers, but also by their own voice. Share your contact cards by email including your recorded voice tags.
Phoenicia Real Estatehttp://phoeniciarealestate.net/
Spring, Laravel, Phaser.io, Symfony, CakePHP
Stripe API, jQuery, Facebook API, Social Media APIs, Vue, HealthKit, React
PhpStorm, Xcode, Sublime Text 3, Git, Composer, Webpack, Sublime Text, Terminal, Adobe After Effects, Make, Jira
REST, Model View Controller (MVC), Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile
iOS, Firebase, Linux, Amazon EC2, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Meteor, Android, Drupal, Platform.sh, Salesforce
MySQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Relational Databases, NoSQL, MongoDB
Data Analysis, Mobile App Development, APIs, Software Development, Full-stack, UI Animation, Flash Animation, User Experience (UX), eCommerce, Regular Expressions, Chrome Extensions, Payment Gateways, Amazon Elastic Transcoder, IT Management, Vi, SOC Compliance, Web Security, HubSpot, Machine Learning
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
American University of Science and Technology - Beirut
Coursework in Architecture
Lebanese University, Fine Arts Institue - Beirut
PHP: Performance Optimization