Professor2018 - PRESENTUniversidad de Medellín
- Taught programming and video game development with Unity3D.
Researcher2013 - PRESENTUniversidad Nacional de Colombia
Technologies: Unity3D, Adobe Flash, HTML, PHP
- Conducted research about educational informatics.
- Developed educational video games.
Technical Leader2018 - 2018Virtual Colors
Technologies: PHP, HTML, CSS, Angular, Laravel
- Developed project plans.
- Supported the development team in archiving the project goals.
- Selected and developed tools to improve the development processes.
- Maintained constant communication with the customers and helped them find solutions to their problems.
- Worked on the company's high-priority projects.
- Explored and taught the team new technologies.
Professor2015 - 2018Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Lecture students about programming and video games development with Unity3D.
Gameplay Developer2016 - 2016Amazing Soul Games Studio
- Developed gameplay mechanics.
- Built Unity3D components.
Gameplay Developer2016 - 2016Linea BTL
- Developed VR applications, games, and interactive experiences with Unity.
- Collaborated with artists to make the products look and feel how they wanted.
- Debugged and tested projects.
- Implemented various types of hardware such as Kinect, Oculus, and a hydraulic platform for a driving simulator.
- Designed and developed the gameplay mechanics in order to improve the user experience.