David Araya Sanabria
Verified Expert in Engineering
David is an information technology professional with a decade of experience in diverse areas such as systems administration, technical customer support, and enterprise technology sales. He has worked in various industries like financial services, manufacturing, and healthcare. David is progressive, process-oriented, and customer-obsessed, making him a great addition to teams.
Azure, Linux, Networking, High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR), IT Governance, Cybersecurity, Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Docker, Azure DevOps, Cost Management
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is working with customers using Azure from zero to production, migrating data centers to Azure, and improving existing Azure workloads.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Developed an Azure monitoring strategy to monitor all the Azure services used for an enterprise accounting solution owned by EY using mainly Azure Monitoring, KQL, and Azure DevOps.
- Assisted in production code release activities for several application modules.
- Managed, configured, and monitored over a dozen production AKS Clusters for performance and quota scenarios.
Enterprise Azure Solutions Architect
- Architected Azure solutions for enterprise customers.
- Delivered Azure training sessions to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Participated in migration and support activities for several Azure services, mainly on the application and infrastructure side.
Azure Kubernetes Services Technical Advisor
- Taught Azure and Kubernetes to new engineers to help Microsoft Customers with complex support cases.
- Maintained KPIs at the highest level for business reviews with upper management.
- Managed Microsoft's contract with tech support delivery partners.
Azure Landing Zone Acceleratorhttps://github.com/DavidArayaSanabria/Azure-Landing-Zone-Accelerator
Azure, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure IaaS
Azure Cloud Services, Azure Active Directory
Cloud Architecture, VMS, Microsoft Azure, Cost Management, Cost Estimation, Cost Analysis, Azure Bicep, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Scalable Architecture, Networking, High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR), IT Governance, Azure Virtual Desktop, Kusto Query Language (KQL), Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), Monitoring, CI/CD Pipelines
DevOps, Penetration Testing, Azure DevOps, Scrum
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Terraform
Specialization in Cybersecurity
University of Science and Technology - San Jose, Costa Rica
Azure Solutions Architect Expert
DevOps Engineer Expert
Azure Administrator Associate
Azure Virtual Desktop Speciality
Certified Kubernetes Administrator
The Linux Foundation
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring