- CEO/Developer2013 - PRESENTInsolitus vermis d.o.o. - Chameleon 2
Technologies: C#, Xamarin, JNI
- Started working on Chameleon 2 – Xamarin based framework for creating applications in C# for Android/iOS/WindowsPhone/Windows from same code base. Basic operations (play sound, open file, etc.) are supported on all platforms. Application creation is currently supported for Android and Windows (WPF). This enables faster application development as it is not necessary to constantly test on device. Most of the time testing on developer’s computer is sufficient, not to mention dramatically faster.
- Freelance Developer2013 - 2013Zipato
Technologies: Java, FFmpeg, Android
- Rewrote and upgraded Android application for smart home system – Zipato.
- Fixed existing bugs, added drag&drop support for reordering list items, added support for RTSP streaming. RTSP streaming was done using ffmpeg and OpenGL ES to fetch, decode, and display camera streams.
- CEO/Developer2008 - 2009Savršen plan d.o.o. - Chameleon
Technologies: Objective-C, XML, iOS
- Created Chameleon - iOS/Objective-C framework for creating simple applications using XML. Goal was to enable designers to create iOS applications without any programming knowledge.
- Created custom UI component SmartLabel capable of displaying text in more than one color/font/size/style. All attributes can be defined in xml-like syntax.
- CEO/Developer2007 - 2007Savršen plan d.o.o. - Cropper
- Created Cropper – application for cropping photos in customizable number of different aspect ratios.
- Possiblity to modify and preview all cropped versions at same time reduced photo manipulation time to 1/6 of initial time.
- CEO/Developer2006 - 2006Savršen plan d.o.o. - J2ME automated build system
Technologies: VBA, J2ME
- Created automated build system with photo content resizing and compression to meet different maximum application size limit on various J2ME devices.
- System supported more than 2.000 devices, resulting in about 160 versions of each application.
- Based on device data (screen size, max jar size, supported J2ME version) system would choose one of 6 version of photo content prepared (based on device and content aspect ratio) and then resize and compress photo content using Photoshop. (Photoshop has best PNG compression – it creates best looking files for given max file size).
- Photo content would be joined with J2ME application resulting in compiled jar/jad files.
- For each application there were 4 explicitness levels of photo content, 6 languages (EN, DE, FR, ES, IT, PT). This all resulted in 4 x 6 x 160 = 3840 jar/jad pairs just for one application.
- System was used by people with basic Excel knowledge.
- Developer2005 - 2006Private content based website CMS
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL
- Developed CMS from scratch using C#, ASP.NET, and MS SQL.
- Project manager2004 - 2004Omega software d.o.o.
Technologies: C#, T-SQL
- Lead a team of 12 developers in transition from VisualBasic to C#.
- Started process of restructuring developed ERP system and introducing new development technologies while maintaining compatibility with existing code base.
- Directly worked on adapting system to support data replication between tens of MS SQL servers.
- Project manager2001 - 2003Ve-mil d.o.o.
Technologies: C++, T SQL
- Supported existing ERP system based on MS SQL server.
- Created Excel+VBA reporting solution with automated data retrieval from MS SQL as a fix for the lack of reporting in existing ERP system.
- Created new ERP system using MS SQL server and Borland C++ Builder.
- Oracle developer2000 - 2000Plus plus d.o.o.
Technologies: Oracle PL/SQL
- Created insurrance applications using Oracle tools.
- Developer1999 - 1999Incendo d.o.o. / VIPnet d.o.o
Technologies: C++, MS SQL, MS Access
- Created GSM network development tracking tool using MS SQL, MS Access and Borland C++ Builder.
- Developer1996 - 1999Filex d.o.o.
Technologies: C++, FileMaker Pro, 4th Dimension
- Computer game (presidential elections) developed in C++ for Apple Macintosh.
- ERP development in FileMaker Pro, 4th Dimension.