Android Developer2011 - PRESENTPoquesoft
Technologies: REST APIs, Mobile, Dart, Firebase, Git, Flutter, Android, Java, Google Play Store, Android Development
- Developed and published several Android and iOS applications under Poquesoft which is my branding for personal projects.
- Built an app for the management of sports tournaments. It has been used by more than 1,500,000 matches and more than 30,000 monthly active users. The last version of this app was made with Flutter and published for Android and iOS.
- Created Quiniela para Android, an app to follow Spanish Football Lotto, Quiniela, and also many football competitions. It has more than 400,000 downloads and a rating of 4.4/5 with more than 4,000 reviews in the Google Play Store.
Android Developer2017 - 2019OpenTrends
Technologies: REST APIs, Mobile, Git, Android, Java, Android Development, Jenkins, Android SDK
- Worked as a freelance developer—collaborated with OpenTrends on the project ABSIS3-ADAM, the Android Development Framework used as a base to develop apps for the Spanish bank CaixaBank.
- Supported the architecture of Android libraries to cover the everyday needs of CaixaBank apps as REST calls, security (encryption, secure communications), or remote configurations.
- Worked in a team of four Android developers and created and distributed the base modules so that other suppliers only had to focus on creating new features. Our mission was to make the work of other teams easier.
- Supported CaixaBank's suite of applications, including CaixaBank (with more than 5 million downloads in Google Play), ImaginBank, and CaixaBank Pay.
- Worked with clean architecture techniques in a development environment focused on continuous integration and agile methodologies.
Android Developer2016 - 2018Bebop Studio
Technologies: REST APIs, Mobile, Android, Google Play Store, Android Development
- Worked as a freelance developer and collaborated with Bebop Studio on an app for the Spanish telecom MasVoz.
- Improved the stability and compatibility of the BizPhone VoIP Android app.
- Implemented PJSIP libraries on the BizPhone app, using Android NDK.
Application Product Manager, Olympic Project2006 - 2015Atos
Technologies: REST APIs, Mobile, Java, Product Management, Operations, Functional Design
- Managed several applications for the distribution of the results to the media for the Olympic Games in Beijing 2008, Vancouver 2010, London 2012, Sochi 2014, and Rio 2016.
- Oversaw and had full responsibility for the whole software life-cycle—ensuring that the applications were developed according to customer requirements in terms of functionality, availability, and service levels.
- Defined a functionality of the applications to meet customer expectations.
- Was involved in the process of architecture documentation, technical specifications, test strategy, and test scenarios.
- Coordinated with the development team the content of each delivery and with the testing team the different testing phases of managed applications.
- Ensured that the delivered applications are in accordance with its specifications and all the deliverables are produced according to the defined quality standards and service levels.
- Managed the defect management and change management process evaluation which entailed—getting approval and tracking the delivery statuses of application changes and defects.
- Provided support for the integration team in the host city and ensured that their needs are met.
- Supported on-site the operation of the Olympic Games in the host cities, starting two months before the games.
PRD/RDF Application Manager, Torino 2006 Olympic Project2005 - 2006Atos Italia
Technologies: Java, Operations Management
- Managed, tested, and deployed successfully a print distribution system (PRD) and results from data feed system (RDF) for the Torino 2006 Olympic Games in a position based in Torino, Italy.
- Obtained user acceptance certification from the World News Press Agencies for RDF and from Torino 2006 Organizing committee for PRD.
- Supported PRD and RDF during the Olympic test events, multi-sport tests, technical rehearsals, disaster recovery tests, and homologation tests.
- Supported the operation of both apps during the games successfully. All printed reports were distributed on time, across multiple Olympic venues. All RDF messages were distributed to the world news press agencies within the service-level agreement.
Java Software Developer, Olympic Project2000 - 2005Atos
Technologies: Java, C++
- Supported onsite the operation of PRD and RDF applications during the Salt Lake 2002 Olympic Games (January/February 2002).
- Led a thee-person support team onsite for the operation of PRD and RDF applications during the Athens 2004 Olympic Games (July/August 2004). The Team was responsible for the distribution of printed reports to all Olympic Venues (PRD) and for the distribution results data feed to the world news press agencies (RDF).