Java Developer in Sarajevo, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTCHECK24 Vergleichsportal GmbH
Technologies: Java, Spring, Angular2, PostgreSQL
- Developed new products from scratch.
- Helped build a new team.
- Ensured high code quality.
- Applied new technologies in new project development.
Freelancer2008 - PRESENTHome-based Studio
- Developed native Android features of various apps.
- Implemented a custom web shop solution.
- Implemented a custom Yii blog system with multiple users, roles, and permissions.
- Implemented my own CMS with plugin support using Yii Framework.
Team Lead/Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2016Symphony
Technologies: Android, Spark, Play Framework, AngularJS, PHP, Yii, Cassandra, Hadoop, MySQL
- Developed and managed software.
- Investigated new development technologies.
- Ensured high code quality.
- Led Android and Java teams.
Teaching Assistant2011 - 2015University of Sarajevo
Technologies: C#, C++, UML, Unit Testing, E22 Testing
- Assisted in the teaching of software development, object-oriented analysis, and design and software quality assurance.
- Taught the basics of C++ CLI, and C#.
- Taught the fundamentals of software, unit, and e2e testing.
- Taught software analysis and design.
- OLX.ba (Development)
Initial version of Pik.ba (now OLX) Android application (not available on Play Store app)
- LRC Boniteti (Development)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lrcbh.izvjestaj
LRC solvency is an application that allows quick and easy access to business indicators all registered Bosnian businessmen.
- Basic indicators
- Rating credit worthiness
- Financial indicators (revenue, profits, number of employees, short-term and long-term liabilities, ...)
- Daily updated transaction accounts
- History of transaction accounts
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Key business indicators (liquidity, efficiency, profitability, solvency)
- Building Cross-platform Apps with Xamarin: Perspective of an Android Developer (Publication)Writing reusable code that can be shared across multiple platforms can make developing mobile applications a lot easier. But, how do you do that without paying the usual cost of maintainability, ease of testing, and poor user experience that comes with cross-platform mobile application development? In this article, Toptal Freelance Software Engineer Emran Bajrami walks us through Xamarin and shows us techniques for building high-quality cross-platform apps.
FrameworksAndroid SDK, Unity3D, Bootstrap 3, Yii, Play Framework, AngularJS, Apache Spark, .NET, Spring
Libraries/APIsJSONP, jQuery UI, jQuery, Xamarin.Android, Retrofit, Butterknife, Volley Android Library, Backbone.js, LINQ
ToolsEclipse IDE, PhpStorm, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, Jenkins, Apache, Gradle, WebStorm, Nginx, MATLAB
ParadigmsRefactoring, REST, Concurrent Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming, Unit Testing
PlatformsAmazon Web Services (AWS), Android, Xamarin
StorageJSON, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering2011 - 2013University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Electrical Engineering - Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering2008 - 2011University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Electrical Engineering - Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina