Full-Stack Developer2019 - PRESENTExxonMobil (via TopTal)
Technologies: Angular, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, RxJS
- Served as the technical lead of team in designing and building a global reporting system.
- Rebuilt Windows Form application into web application using Angular and ASP.NET Core.
- Engineered in-house Angular UI component library to support the web application.
- Implemented 100% test coverage from back-end to front-end.
- Employed declarative programming methods using RXJs to build high-performing OnPush Angular components.
Director of Product Development2019 - PRESENTMorningStar Software
Technologies: .NET Core, Angular 2+, SQL Server, Entity Framework, RxJS
- Redesigned and built an old software platform on today's technologies from the ground up.
- Led the scrum team and drove process improvements.
- Created an automated deployment pipeline for 8 different websites/platforms.
- Engineered custom ASP.NET MVC tag helpers to template Material Design HTML saving thousands of lines of code.
- Delivered a minimally viable product to the customer in two weeks to enable their eCommerce system on our platform.
- Designed custom bearer token authentication and authorization for .NET Core API.
Senior Software Developer2014 - 2019MorningStar Software
Technologies: .NET Core, Angular 2+, SQL Server, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC
- Implemented Web Forms in C# .NET to display custom SSRS reports to the web.
- Augmented and maintained production e-commerce site serving over 30 customers.
- Converted legacy WebForms platform to .NET MVC using dependency injection.
- Redesigned and built enterprise software from the ground up.
- Implemented company-wide best practices to reduce support burden and improve delivery time.
Software Developer2015 - 2017Hudson Energy
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API 2, AngularJS, SQL Server
- Produced maintainable, testable object-oriented designs for an ASP.NET MVC 5 web application.
- Lead unit testing implementation across multiple teams to achieve high code coverage.
- Started weekly design pattern meetings to enhance the team’s object-oriented design capabilities.
- Created Web APIs to service other platforms and our own application.
- Built in house socket-based chat application to solve business needs and expedite customer service.
RDD Engineer2011 - 2015Baker Hughes
Technologies: C#, WinForms, SSRS, SQL Server
- Engineered gateways to connect and import oil and gas data into situational awareness PSIM (Situator, NICE Systems) to add contextual information to process workflows.
- Developed administrative applications to assist in configuration the TOPS system quickly and efficiently using C#.
- Conceived solution to save customers thousands of dollars per month by reducing the required bandwidth of streaming a video camera over satellite networks.
- Created custom SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports to retrieve information in a more user-friendly format than vendor provided.
- Diagnosed network complications in vendor software while passing data through the Baker network and provided recommendations for upgrading from .Net Remoting to WCF to solve the issue.