CTO | Tech Lead2018 - PRESENTGram Advisors LLC
Technologies: Python, Laravel PHP
- Built a back-end system for managing existing customers.
- Wrote all of the sales copy and marketing materials for acquiring new clients.
- Developed back-end systems to automate client's marketing strategies (primarily over Instagram).
- Architected unique content assessment/detection system.
- Managed a fully distributed team and regularly reviewed code via GitHub/Trello.
CTO | Tech Lead2017 - PRESENTCite Medial Solutions
Technologies: Python, Selenium, React, Linux
- Managed a fully distributed technical team.
- Built and deployed an MVP from 0 to profitability.
- Conducted active code reviews and managed tasks via GitHub/Trello.
- Oversaw several hiring cycles of developers.
CTO | Partner2017 - PRESENTTheNew.FM
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS, Heroku
- Managed a remote team to get the projects' MVP launched.
- Facilitated code reviews on GitHub and Trello.
- Implemented updates including the PayPal payment processing for music purchases and an infrastructure migration to Heroku and AWS.
Founder | Operating CTO2015 - PRESENTSpeechbytes
Technologies: AngularJS, Unity 2D
- Built an online dashboard service to improve treatment capabilities for speech language pathologists.
- Managed a remote team of developers to build a Unity 2D game targeted towards children with developmental disabilities.
- Continued to manage all technical staff and review code via GitHub/Trello.
App Company2019 - 2019Technical Consultant | Temporary CTO
Technologies: React Native, WordPress, Linux, Django REST
- Took feature ideas from the founding team and turned them into technical specifications for a remote development team.
- Oversaw the committed code and reviewed the documentation.
- Delivered functioning features to production by operating within the company's existing workflow/processes.
Tech Lead2018 - 2019eCommerce Company
Technologies: Python, Django, Linux, Amazon MWS
- Built a distributed system from the ground up to monitor pricing across Amazon marketplaces.
- Documented and built a team to manage further updates.
- Deployed improvements on a weekly basis.
Software Developer2016 - 2017Market Track
- Helped improve and maintain a large web-scraping environment.
- Built and managed web services to support digital ad collection.
- Wrote various Chrome plugins.
- Used MS SQL for database storage and wrote daily queries for reporting/troubleshooting purposes.
- Maintained a 50+ physical server Linux environment with Ansible.
- Wrote multiprocessing jobs in Python to utilize CasperJS and PhantomJS for web scraping.
Lead Developer2015 - 2017No Measure Ventures, LLC
Technologies: iOS Development, AngularJS, Objective-C, Stripe Payment Processing, Python, Flask
- Built an iOS application from scratch that enables booking of spa services from licensed/verified mobile professionals.
- Wrote and continued to manage all payment processing Python web services/servers needed to operate production apps.
- Maintained a virtual server environment with Ansible and live monitoring services.
- Performed work for clients in various web technologies (PHP, AngularJS, WordPress).
- Wrote and deployed highly available web services in Node.js and Python (Flask).
- Built a transaction email infrastructure using Flask and the MailGun API.
- Managed and was responsible for all networking/DNS related troubleshooting; added DKIM/SPF records to improve IP reputation as well as issued/managed all SSL certificates for the various web services.
C# Developer | Systems Engineer2014 - 2016Foxo Trading
Technologies: C#, Windows Forms, Linux, Python, Bash
- Worked with a small team to improve a trading platform for options market markers/traders.
- Pushed new features/bug-fixes daily to production.
- Built and modified a front-end trading GUI based on feedback from traders.
- Worked directly with traders to understand their needs and build features to enhance profitability.
- Maintained physical trading servers and assisted in more complex troubleshooting tasks.
Systems Engineer2013 - 2016DePaul University
Technologies: Linux, Python, Ansible, VMware, Dell EqualLogic, NetApp, Bash, Postfix
- Supported a large virtualized server environment using VMware.
- Worked daily with enterprise storage devices (NetApp and DellEqualLogic ).
- Built and maintained a mass emailing SMTP server environment using Postfix; managed IP reputations and worked with ISPs to increase campaign effectiveness.
- Created and maintained Ansible processes used for configuration management and maintenance of all Linux servers.
- Performed onsite data center work and physical hardware troubleshooting/repair in multiple co-locations.
Linux Server and Desktop Administrator2011 - 2013Jump Trading
Technologies: Linux, Windows, Python, Nagios, Bash
- Supported all the onsite trading hardware and applications.
- Handled and was responsible for builds and decommissions of trading servers.
- Built a Nagios monitoring system for in-house device service checking.