Software Developer2020 - PRESENTVedapointe
- Created a system to assist with and manage the credentialing of doctors within a healthcare provider network.
- Built a website to create awareness of the harms of vaping among youth.
- Assisted in setting up technical standards going forward and making sure that existing codebases were up to date.
React Developer2021 - 2021MIT
- Created a dashboard to visualize business related and demographic statistics in Southern Australia.
- Implemented a test driven development process along with CI/CD pipelines to ensure proper testing.
- Maintained mobile responsiveness and performance with many dynamic and changing components.
Full-stack Developer2020 - 2021Nom Nom Data
Technologies: React, Ant, TypeScript, Python, Flask
- Developed the front end for an ETL and data integration services marketplace.
- Developed an admin interface to manage purchased ETL and data integrations.
- Improved the SDK for developers to create scripts and integrations to sell on the marketplace.
React Developer2020 - 2021TRIM Agency
Technologies: React, TypeScript, Material-UI
- Developed the front end for a lab/eCommerce site to sell chemicals.
- Bootstrapped and set technical standards for the project.
- Worked with back-end engineers to ensure that API endpoints were designed thoughtfully and easy to develop with.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Hyatt
- Developed a tracking tool for the design team to track renovations progress as it went through the approval and building stages.
- Built an offline framework to allow Hyatt SharePoint sites to be operated offline while developers/designers were without the internet and then synced when back online.
- Created a machine learning model and ingestion back end to classify ServiceNow tickets and send them to the right team without manual intervention. This process resulted in approximately 82% accuracy in classification.
Full Stack Developer2018 - 2019Freelancing while in school
- Developed an ecommerce store for a gaming group to allow them to competitively sell their wares against other guilds. Increased overall revenue by 350% by providing an easy to use and delivery tracking system for buyers.
- Created a discord bot with node to handle server administration for a discord server of ~5000 people. Bot was processing around 1000 requests per minute at peak times.
- Stood up and administrated a wordpress blog to help an aspiring art student share her work with the world and find jobs. Used custom css and plugins to enable the work to be shown in a unique and interactive way.