Senior DevOps Engineer2020 - PRESENTAnthem AI
Technologies: Amazon EKS, Kubernetes, Helm, Keycloak, Terragrunt, Terraform, Python, Bash Script, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Automated the platform with infrastructure-as-code (Terraform).
- SSO integration and management with Keycloak for various applications like Vault, AWS, Gitlab, and Datadog.
- Built Helm charts for the deployment of Kubernetes services.
- Automated and set up Elasticsearch IaC within AWS and implemented log shipping strategies for the applications.
Senior DevOps/SRE2019 - 2020Lavu Inc
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Jenkins, Bamboo, Grafana, ELK (Elastic Stack), New Relic, Terraform, Debian, CentOS, GitHub, AWS
- Deployed and coordinated releases, patches, fixes, and any updates to the company products in staging and production environments.
- Retrofitted existing Terraform templates for the infrastructure.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using Helm and Terraform. Created reproducible builds of the Kubernetes applications, managed Kubernetes manifest files, and managed releases of Helm packages.
Senior DevOps Engineer2016 - 2019Devellar
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Zabbix, Terraform, OpenVZ, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Ansible, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins, AWS
- Supported Azure cloud infrastructure. Reverse-engineered the existing infrastructure and automated as IaC with Terraform.
- Completed the Blue-Green deployment pipeline based on Terraform templates for the PHP app and components.
- Built CI/CD environment across all projects in the company based on Jenkins pipelines and DSL jobs. Accomplished with automated testing using different frameworks for unit, integration, functional, and performance tests.
Infrastructure Engineer2010 - 2016King Servers LLC
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Xen, Apache, NGINX, BIND, Gentoo, FreeBSD, Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, GitLab, GitHub
- Deployed and maintained a new data center infrastructure at our company.
- Bootstrapped servers, switches, routers, and storage hardware for existing and new clients.
- Designed and built stacks for various client applications depended on app architecture and based on bare metal machines.
- Automated infrastructure scalability with Ansible and Jenkins for various infrastructure templates based on *nix distribution.
- Worked on ticket support for dozens of clients with on-call rotations every two weeks.
- Performed Linux/Unix server administration, including network debugging and diagnostics.