Software Developer2015 - PRESENTQuadLogic
Technologies: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, AngularJS, OpenLayers, Mapfish
- Redeveloped core features of the legacy parcel administration application into the new application using AngularJS.
- Simplified and restructured the application's front-end architecture to use AngularJS best practices.
- Implemented a series of custom directives in order to make the application's custom theme based on Material Design to be compatible with AngularJS.
- Restructured an OpenLayers map application in order to make it work with AngularJS. Encapsulated and abstracted the behavior of the application into custom directives and services.
- Handled the implementation of automatic and manual PDF printing capabilities for the OpenLayers map in the application using Mapfish's server.
Technical Lead2015 - 2016LocalContenect
- Developed new features on the back-end of the application using Java SE 8 and the Wisdom framework.
- Supported the release process of new versions for the application using Docker under AWS EC2.
- Developed backup and restore policies for the OrientDB Document database used to store the application data.
- Maintaned the application and fixed bugs reported by the users. Handled special cases with the backend services.
- Developed new features for the user interface (external user search, simplified verification scores, etc.).
Project Director/Software Architect2014 - 2015StackPointer SAS
- Coordinated most software development projects and implemented good practices.
- Led a CMMI standard level 3 implementation in the company.
- Assisted in the development of a hybrid mobile application for both iOS and Android.
- Implemented a robust back-end for mobile services for an integrated platform.
- Assisted in the architecture design of enterprise applications using single-page applications and fast user interfaces.
- Implemented good practices for software design and architecture using Agile approaches and lite-documentation techniques.
Technical Lead2013 - 2014StackPointer SAS
Technologies: Java EE, Java SE, Oracle 11g
- Architected a migration of a multi-module Java EE application from Java EE 5 to Java EE 6.
- Developed the redesign of an older application into a modern web application using JSF and Primefaces.
- Developed and maintained features for multiple enterprise applications in Java EE.
- Developed a Java EE Web Services back-end for a customer integrating legacy software.
- Developed a lighweight web application to handle a client's employee access to its facilities.
- Taught Java certification oriented courses to members of the organization.
- Consulted and helped implement a software development model using Java EE for another Company looking to change its development technologies and refocus on modern development practices.
Software Developer2010 - 2013StackPointer SAS
Technologies: Java, Java EE, Glassfish, WebLogic, Oracle 11g, Oracle Application Server
- Supported an enterprise change request management system implemented in JSP with an Java EE back-end.
- Developed and JSF application to handle budget constraints for a provisioning network company (In 3 countries).
- Developed an ADF Faces application that handles user access for a big mining company.
- Supported a big application that handles billing to the services of an ISP company.
- Designed and developed a reverse auctioning (tailored for services and products for big companies from small providers) web application using JEE for a venturing startup.
Freelance Software Developer2009 - 2010Carbones del Cerrejon Limited
Technologies: Java Java EE Python Oracle 10g
- Designed, developed, and architected a project management system oriented towards budget monitoring and contractor's work management.
- Designed several Python modules for handling automation tasks of restructuring billing data for contractors.
- Led migration efforts to move project data from hundreds of Excel files to IBM Rational Project Manager.
- Developed a small Java application to handle time management for project managers.
- Developed a small Java application that connected to a Python module to generate costs reports in several network computers.