Verified Expert in Engineering
Fabrizio is a passionate full-stack software engineer that loves to work on web applications. Curiosity and avoiding boredom are his main motivations for learning and this leads him to investigate a huge number of languages, frameworks, technologies, and long-lasting solutions. His commitment to achieving a client's target is total.
Atom, IntelliJ, Git, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is one where we created an infomobility application to manage public transportation.
- Developed a cross platform mobile app to annotate and bookmark an e-book, and take exam simulations (Ionic Framework).
- Developed a REST web service to support a mobile application (authentication and core functionalities) - using Dropwizard, MySQL, and Redis.
- Supported the development of a Magento store (template, modules integration, and new functionalities development).
- Supported the configuration of a Varnish cache in front of a Magento store.
- Developed a web crawler to extract legal trials from public websites.
- Developed a Node.js and PhantomJS app to take screenshots of a website at different screen resolutions.
- Developed a spider to take website pages starting at a root URL (Node.js and Async.js).
- Developed a web application in Node.js and Express.js to manage users and roles in a flexible way.
- Developed a website using Adobe CQ5 product.
Node.js / AngularJs Dev
EMYAT LIMITED (via Toptal)
- Created Sail.js authentication system based on Passport.
- Created Sail.js multi-language views shared among the client, server, and e-mail.
- Created an user account management in Sail.js.
- Developed an account management UI with AngularJs.
Ambiente e innovazione
- Integrated a GestPay payment method.
- Developed a cross platform mobile app using AngularJs.
- Developed a tourism platform front-end in AngularJs.
- Integrated Facebook's social login with AngularJs and a Grails back-end.
- Developed a tourism platform back-end, included RDF store management, and used the Grails framework.
- Created a tourism platform in AngularJS and HTML5 responsive template.
- Developed a REST API using Grails framework and PostgreSQL.
- Developed a stateless authentication system based on Redis and an authorization header.
- Designed and developed a multi-hotel room reservation system with the possibility to add also configurable extras.
- Developed a back-end web platform to manage room reservations with dedicated access for each hotel's manager (Grails, PostgreSQL, and jQuery).
- Created a single page web application in AngularJS.
- Developed a REST back-end in Laravel.
- Designed a database to manage companies' networks.
- Created a back-end web application to manage companies networks (Laravel).
- Customized a WordPress website.
- Created an university knowledge base web app.
- Developed an infomobility web platform (back-end and SPA front-end).
- Created infomobility mobile application (Ionic Framework).
- Created a GPS tracking mobile application to send coordinates to a web server.
- Developed a web application to support document digitalization and collection.
- Attended an Air Traffic Management course.
- Developed a log collection and analysis tool.
- Developed a Geospatial application.
- Supported the realization of an UML system model.
- Developed tools to analyze raster data.
- Developed an eCommerce website with Magento.
- Supported the development of a framework to generate landing pages in PHP.
- Developed a web application to store and consult pharmaceutical information.
- Supported the development of a Business Intelligence platform based on an OLAP database (Oracle) and a ColdFusion front-end.
- Developed a flexible and customizable reporting platform in Grails.
Developed using Laravel and AngularJs.
The project contains also a private back-end written in Grails.
Officina delle Reti
It is built with Cordova and Ionic Framework (AngularJs); it uses Dropwizard and MySQL as a back-end REST service.
Laravel, Grails, AngularJS, Ionic, Bootstrap, Sails.js, Dropwizard, Yii, Spring Boot, Express.js
jQuery, PhantomJS, jQuery UI, Passport.js, Node.js
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Responsive Web Design (RWD), Functional Programming
Bower Front-end Dependency Manager, Composer, NPM, Bower, Apache, Adobe CQ, Git, IntelliJ, Atom, Apache Tomcat, Gulp, NGINX, Varnish
MacOS, Magento, Linux, Oracle, WordPress
PostgreSQL, PostGIS, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
Apps, eCommerce, Async.js, Adobe Communique 5 (Adobe CQ5)
Master's Degree in Computer Science
University of Rome Tor Vergata - Rome, Italy