Back-end Developer2019 - 2019CieloBlu Group
- Developed the back-end of a system that manages the billing of clients for companies.
- Made API endpoints using JSON schemas to model and validate the input and output.
- Served the API endpoints as serverless Google Functions and attached them to Firebase URLs.
- Set up the automatic generation of documentation for the API endpoints, database types, and integrated external APIs based on JSON schema models.
- Stored data for the back-end in Firestore from Google Cloud.
- Created unit tests for all API endpoints using Mocha with HTTP mocking.
- Integrated a third-party Rest API used to generate bank slips.
System Analyst2017 - 2018CieloBlu Group
Technologies: Git, EOS, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Pusher, RabbitMQ, Redis, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Researched blockchain technology, smart contracts, and cryptocurrency exchange systems.
- Developed smart contracts on Ethereum and EOS.
- Configured and deployed a cryptocurrencies exchange named Peatio, along with all its many dependencies.
- Configured and deployed private Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, and XRP networks.
- Used Slanger as a free self-hosted replacement for Pusher.
- Containerized each service using Kubernetes.
Back-end Developer2017 - 2017CieloBlu Group
- Developed the back end of an application for browsing and sharing cooking recipes.
- Made the API endpoints using JSON Schemas to model and validate the input and output.
- Served the endpoints using the Express.js library.
- Used MongoDB as a database, and integrated it using the Mongoose library.
- Set up the automatic generation of documentation for the API endpoints based on the JSON Schema models.
Back-end Developer2016 - 2016CieloBlu Group
Technologies: NetBeans, API Design, Git, Back-end Development, Back-end, Linear Programming, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Java
- Supported a back-end system with a heavy load, as well as participated in the modeling of a new and improved version of the entire system.
- Improved the performance of the system with ElasticSearch.
- Applied linear programming methods to solve some of the problems faced.
Full-stack Android Developer2013 - 2013CieloBlu Serviços em TI Ltda
Technologies: API Design, Back-end Development, Back-end, Web Services, Hibernate, Google Maps, Android SDK, Java
- Developed, from scratch, an Android application that allows users to share feedback on places and events, along with integration with the GPS position and the smartphone's camera.
- Developed the back-end using Java Web Services and Hibernate with a MySQL database.
- Developed the front-end in Java using the Android SDK.
- Integrated the front end with Google Maps APIs.
Intern Software Developer2011 - 2011FlySolution
- Provided support for an ERP system.
- Developed features for the back-end in Java with Servlet functionality.
Volunteer Teacher of Blender3D2010 - 2010FATEC Americana
- Taught two classes of 40 students each.
- Introduced the students to 3D spaces, vertices, edges, and faces.
- Developed notions of polygonal modeling of objects exploring the different functions of the Blender3D tool.