Mobile Developer2011 - PRESENTMAZOIC TECHNOLOGIES INC
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python, Roku, tvOS, AWS, React Native, Angular, Ionic, BrainTree, Stripe, Shopify, Squarespace, Android, Node.js, iOS
- Provided IT consultancy in areas including Amazon Cloud Service, eCommerce, mobile/web app development, and the Apple Developer Enterprise Program.
- Designed and developed iOS/tvOS/Roku apps for cathe.com with video-on-demand, live-broadcasting, and membership upgrade features.
- Implemented an iOS clothes shopping app and Python back-end with eCommerce on platforms including Squarespace and Shopify, with online payment via Stripe and Braintree for rigit.co.
- Developed native/PWA app running on both iOS/Android and web using Ionic/Angular and React Native for clients with all-platform app needs.
- Built Responsive website in Angular 7/Redux for clients including AMA Travel Insurance sales funnel (https://insurance.amatravel.ca).
Web/Mobile Developer2017 - 2018City of Edmonton
Technologies: Flask, Ionic, Apache Cordova, Python, Android, iOS
- Worked with data scientist to design and implement a cross-platform mobile application for City Operation. Developed the back-end web dashboard to monitor vehicle live locations and sending optimized work order route. Web API built in Python/Flask and Postgresql database, Apache Web Server. The mobile app was built using Ionic and deploy to both iOS and Android platform. Web Dashboard was developed in ReactJS.
- Developed custom extensions and themes for Open Data Portal site based on CKAN open source framework, servers deployed in Docker Compose.
- Designed and implemented a business self-serve SQL Server management web console, using .NET Core 2.1 Entity Framework Core, and front end on AspMVC and AngularJS/Bootstrap.
- Customized a CRM system (EspoCRM) for Emergency Support Response Team to manage major incidents, to track impacted people, resources, state, and requests.
- Built mobile app for ePark operation team to tracking coin collection vehicle live location and driving pattern, developed backend map admin system in ReactJS.
iOS Developer2015 - 2017ARTER KIRKWOOD & ASSOCIATES
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, iOS
- Developed a variety of mobile apps including Saskatchewan Emergency Alert iOS App (Government of Saskatchewan), Bee Health iOS App (The Government of Alberta), Student portal iOS App for Alberta Construction Safety Association, and Alberta Emergency Alert iOS App (Government of Alberta).
Mobile App Consultant2015 - 2016DEVFACTO TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Technologies: Swift, iOS
- Built an iOS app based on Azure AD for onsite work attendance taking, report generating, event calendar integration.
- Designed and implemented a health card claim submitting iOS app including the ability to display member claim history and submit different types of claims,.
- Developed a news feed app with SharePoint back-end. Azure AD and Azure DocumentDB are used as a storage solution.
Systems Analyst2004 - 2015Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commision
Technologies: .NET, C#
- Built and maintained AglcCommons framework to integrate NHibernate, FluentNHibernate, StructureMap, WCF, AutoMapper and other Alt.Net tools to standardize cooperation .NET project development, updated document and provided technical support through various presentations to departments including ORM, Inversion of Control, Unit-Test and SOLID principles, etc.
- Set up continuous integration server using CruiseControl.net (Later switched to TeamCity), NAnt/Orcascript for PowerBuilder, implemented auto build, auto test, auto release, and auto deploy.
- Set up MS Deploy to distribute web apps to IIS automatically, using slow cheetah XML Transform library to populate environment related parameters into different deploy packages.
- Developed web application and Restful Web Service in ASP.net MVC.