Business Operations Director2014 - 2017Alteryx
Technologies: SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, Google Analytics, Elastic
- Built the first marketing analytics stack for the CMO from scratch. Used Redshift, Alteryx, and Tableau Server.
- Expanded analytics in the second year to cover products and sales and built a team of analysts. Reported to the VP of strategy.
- Grew the team and analytics to cover the whole organization. Reported to the CFO in my third year, the IPO year for Alteryx.
Senior Customer Analytics Manager2013 - 2014Harmonic
Technologies: Tableau, SQL Server 2012
- Designed and built an accounts analytics data warehouse platform (Customer360) to identify growth opportunities across the global customer base and product divisions.
- Led an RFP and deployed Tableau Server for enterprise analytics and Informatica Cloud for enterprise master data management (MDM) platform and operations automation.
- Led global sales teams through the annual account planning and forecasting exercise, with the design and distribution of sales planning tools to lock down annual goals.
Senior Marketing Manager2007 - 2013Microsoft
Technologies: Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server 2012
- Enabled field sellers and marketers to identify account-level revenue growth opportunities among all US accounts by designing and landing quantitative whitespace models based on license installed base for the US subsidiary's VP of marketing.
- Led marketing and program management of the influencer program for security service partners. Grew the first worldwide incentive program from 400 to 1,800 active SI partners, amounting to an influence on 30% of the standalone security revenue.
- Pioneered the integration of licensing compliance model tools to provide aggregated views of licensing installed base, expanded worldwide.
Business Intelligence Manager2001 - 2005Business & Decision
Technologies: SAP BW, SAP
- Collaborated with a team of five SAP experts and the VP of tax to design a cutting-edge solution for a large consumer product company's tax decision support system to mitigate tax spend while adhering to tax code compliance, saving $400 million.
- Managed a six-person team to design and implement a reseller profitability solution for another large CPG company in the US, followed by its European subsidiary, enabling senior management to implement strategic channeling decisions.
- Organized post-launch operations and performance tuning and led the HR maintenance team reporting on the 45,000 employees of a European oil and gas account, ultimately saving 20% in processing costs.