- Co-Founder, CTO2012 - 2013TAGonSoft
Technologies: Java, Android
- Consulted on mobile development.
- Managed projects, estimation and deadlines for company projects.
- Lead and supervised the development of Android projects.
- Trained new employees and interns.
- Managed projects using agile methodologies.
- Software Engineer II2010 - 2012Amazon
- Worked on the Amazon Simple Email Service development team.
- Contributed actively to the design and implementation of distributed systems components to handle the SES load.
- Led the design and development of the public SES AWS Console.
- Initiated and led the development of web operational tools for internal use.
- In charge of several core internal modules including reputation and metrics.
- Acted as team Scrum Master.
- Software Developer2007 - 2010Synygy
Technologies: Java, Groovy
- Participated in the development and design of modules for the Synygy incentive management application.
- Proposed, designed and implemented migration of build system from Maven 1 to Maven 2, and from Luntbuild to Teamcity.
- Pioneered the adoption of Groovy-based frameworks. I held two techtalks about groovy and grails. The results of the work I did led to grails being adopted as the framework for the official management tool, with my work on the existing build system later used for the next version of the application.
- Automated repetitive tasks by designing and implementing automated web applications and scripts.
- Maintained and improved the build system, extending Luntbuild to suit company needs.
- Worked on a third-party company apps using agile methodologies.