Senior Machine Learning Engineer2018 - PRESENTGPSE Consulting, LLC
Technologies: AWS, Python, TensorFlow, Sklearn
- Created a five-day machine learning engineering workshop to help companies bootstrap machine learning teams internally.
- Customized an online lab platform based on Jupyter to host workshops, including one-touch sign-in with YubiKeys.
- Provided consulting services to companies looking for machine learning expertise.
Machine Learning Engineer II2015 - 2017Amazon Music (A2Z)
Technologies: AWS, Python, Spark, TensorFlow, Sklearn
- Developed a generative model for automated playlist creation.
- Designed a multi-modal approach to music classification to improve customer experience across several applications.
- Fixed genre misclassification issues for over 100,000 tracks.
- Acted as a machine learning consultant for several external teams.
Software Development Engineer II2011 - 2015Amazon.com
Technologies: AWS, Java, Python
- Developed, and maintained a faceted search system with an attributed yearly sale of over $500 million.
- Developed, and deployed a new algorithm for faceted search across several categories and countries.
- Delivered over 10 tech talks on various topics such as AWS, machine learning, and crowdsourcing.
- Mentored five engineers, and interviewed over 130 candidates.
- Organized a Hackday for three consecutive years for an organization of over 300 engineers.
Research Assistant2009 - 2011Carnegie Mellon University
Technologies: AWS, Python, C++
- Maintained the Let's Go Bus information system.
- Transcribed over one million speech utterances with crowdsourcing.
- Organized monthly lunches on crowdsourcing for language technologies.