Lecturer2012 - PRESENTFree University of Tbilisi
Technologies: ML, CV, Deep Learning, Python, C, Kernel API, Socket programming
- Taught Operating Systems engineering course.
- Taught Computer Networking course.
- Served as a teaching assistant in machine learning and computer vision courses.
- Assessed student homework projects and exams.
- Held seminars and practical workshops.
Lead Software Engineer2018 - 2019AnsiBlock
Technologies: Blockchain, Golang, C, C++, GPU, CUDA, GCE, ML/RL
- Developed core system for a high-performance blockchain platform.
- Ported digital signatures on checking GPU/CUDA.
- Actively evolved in planning solution architecture.
- Built and maintained test network.
- Built trading algorithm using ML/RL as an offspring project.
Technology Consultant2017 - 2018Aldagi
Technologies: NLP, CV, Python, Linux
- Recruited ML/AI talent.
- Researched ML/AI state of art technologies for ongoing business needs.
- Integrated end-to-end ML processes.
- Built ML/AI pipeline processes.
Head of IT Infrastructure Management and Development Division2010 - 2017National Agency of Public Registry
Technologies: Private cloud, Openstack, Object storage, Blockchain, DevOps
- Headed IT infrastructure development for high availability, performance, and low TCO.
- Led IT infrastructure projects management and annual budget planning.
- Researched new, innovative technologies and solutions.
- Planned and managed the construction of a new data center.
- Planned and deployed open-source virtualization and software.
- Created solution for custom made object storage with improved access control and auditing.
- Created solution architecture to secure land titles on bitcoin blockchain.
- Built CI/CD infrastructure.
Systems Administrator2006 - 2010Georgian Research and Educational Networking Assosiation
Technologies: Linux, Virtualization, Networking, Perl, MySQL, Apache, Postfix
- Provided web and mail hosting to educational organizations, including more than 2,300 Georgian schools.
- Secured data and services and monitored servers and network devices.
- Planned, built, and maintained web traffic filter for 2,300 Georgian schools.
- Managed grid computing See-Grid-Sci site installation, maintaining, monitoring.
- Established first LPI academy in Georgia.
- Taught CCNA and LPIC-1 course at local academy.