DevOps Expert For a Migration to the Cloud2020 - PRESENTSun Nuclear
Technologies: Kubernetes, AWS, Ansible, GitHub, CI/CD Pipelines, Python 3, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, AWS S3, AWS CloudFormation, AWS EKS, DevOps, GitOps, Flux, Helm
- Built a highly available scalable Kubernetes cluster using AWS EKS, Cloud formation, Ansible, and GitHub actions.
- Integrated monitoring and observability tools: AWS Cloudwatch, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Build CI/CD pipelines using GitHub actions to automate deliver infrastructure and application updates.
Digital Products Director2020 - 2021RedBerry
Technologies: Leadership, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Node.js, Python, PHP
- Built a recruitment pipeline. Attracted top qualified talent, increased development capacity and output.
- Optimized the project management and software development process.
- Actively engaged with customers to guide their business through digital transformation.
- Grew the business in the international market.
- Built the DevOps team, providing managed DevOps using AWS/GCP, docker/Kubernetes, and Terraform.
Machine Learning Engineer2019 - 2020Open Water Development dba Speakeasy AI
Technologies: Python 3, Celery, MongoDB, Flask, TensorFlow, DeepSpeech, OpenAPI, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Kubernetes, Docker
- Upgraded the project to the latest DeepSpeech release. Increased STT accuracy.
- Designed and upgraded the project for scale-out architecture and decreased response latency. Increased runtime stability.
- Migrated monolithic system to microservices architecture using Docker and Kubernetes on GKE.
- Added API calls from granular management of infrastructure and service.
Lecturer2013 - 2020Free University of Tbilisi
Technologies: Linux, Socket Programming, Kernel, C, Python, Deep Learning, Machine Learning
- Taught an operating systems engineering course. Taught OS kernel and system programming using C, Pintos, Linux, and fuse.
- Taught a computer networking course. Built crucial internet protocol implementations HTTP, DNS, BitTorrent, and HTTP/SOCKS proxy.
- Served as a teaching assistant in machine learning and computer vision courses.
- Assessed student homework projects and exams. Gave feedback to students to excels in learning.
- Held seminars and practical workshops to demonstrate state of art approaches to diverse challenging technical problems.
Lead Software Engineer2018 - 2019AnsiBlock
Technologies: Reinforcement Learning, Machine Learning, Google Compute Engine (GCE), CUDA, Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), C++, C, Go, Blockchain, Kubernetes, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Terraform
- Developed a core system for a high-performance blockchain platform.
- Ported a digital signatures' checking algorithm to GPU/CUDA for parallel execution.
- Actively evolved in planning the solution architecture.
- Built and maintained a test network infrastructure in GCP using Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Built a trading algorithm using ML/RL as an offspring project.
- Developed a cluster monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana.
Technology Consultant2017 - 2018Aldagi
Technologies: Linux, Python, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Researched the company's state, and helped build a strategy for technical development.
- Recruited AI/ML, DevOps, and software engineering talent to fulfill tech needs.
- Researched AI/ML state of art technologies for ongoing business needs. Helped with solution architectures.
Head of IT Infrastructure Management and Development Division2010 - 2017National Agency of Public Registry
Technologies: DevOps, Blockchain, Storage, OpenStack, Cloud, Leadership
- Headed IT infrastructure development for high availability, performance, and low TCO.
- Lead IT infrastructure projects management and annual budget planning.
- Researched new, innovative technologies and solutions.
- Lead infrastructure team of ten high qualified tech staff to plan and construction a new data center.
- Lead team to plan and build open-source virtualization and software defined storage running on multi data center linux clusters.
- Created solution architecture for custom made object storage with improved access control and auditing.
- Created solution architecture to secure land titles on bitcoin blockchain.
- Coached developer teams to better fit business solutions to technological challenges.
Systems Administrator2006 - 2010Georgian Research and Educational Networking Assosiation
Technologies: Postfix, Apache, MySQL, Perl, Networking, Virtualization, Linux
- Provided web and mail hosting to educational organizations, including more than 2,300 Georgian schools.
- Secured data and services and monitored servers and network devices.
- Planned, built, and maintained web traffic filter for 2,300 Georgian schools.
- Managed grid computing See-Grid-Sci site installation, maintaining, monitoring.
- Established first LPI academy in Georgia.
- Taught CCNA and LPIC-1 course at local academy.