- Lead DeveloperPhelo2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Swift, iOS, Parse
- Developed an Instagram-like social network.
- Developed a tag system for each picture.
- Created the iOS architecture using VIPER and MVP concepts.
- Developed a deep-link URL scheme for inter-app communication and better user experience.
- Developed a mentions/notifications system on different parts of the app.
- Lead DeveloperCUAround2016 - 2016
Technologies: iOS, Node.js
- Developed the back-end of a social network.
- Developed the UI/UX of a social network.
- Integrated AWS S3 to the social network storage.
- Implemented server architecture in AWS.
- Set up generic graphic artifacts that are used in development of modern UI.
- Lead Software EngineerQuickEats2015 - 2016
- Redesigned server-client architecture.
- Redesigned the server database.
- Improved system stability/security.
- Supported different types of discounts.
- Supported synchronization of the POS with the server and app, allowing to manually update tickets from POS.
- Lead Software EngineerAtmospheir2014 - 2015
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS , Core Data, Core Bluetooth, Data Protection, Quartz Core
- Created the architecture for a cloud-based contact management application.
- Developed a full messaging system with the ability to share media content such as photos, videos, GIFs, and audio.
- Implemented a dynamic notifications system, which can be adapted server-side to new formats or information types.
- Integrated the iOS native address book into an existing app, enabling users to modify information in a different way.
- Implemented efficient graphic effects for enhancing user experience, such as complex animations, compounded blur, image composition, and more.
- iOS and Mac OS DeveloperEsquilax Games2010 - 2014
Technologies: Objective-C, C, C++, OpenGL ES, Box2D
- Created an OpenGL-based graphics engine supporting 2D and 3D rendering.
- Implemented the iOS game Climber Brothers.
- Created a .OBJ (3D models) loader and parser for rendering 3D meshes.
- Developed the AI for card games featuring a variable level of skill.
- Created a step by step animation algorithm integrated with the Cocoa Framework.
- Designed a custom level creation tool for the app Climber Brothers.
- Added support for sharing content on social networks in all of the company's games.
- Added realistic physics simulation via integration of Box2D.
- Incorporated SVG support for curve creation and terrain design.
- Created a smoothing algorithm using SVG curves and approximation.
- Implemented rope physics using constraints and Newtonian mechanics.
- Designed and implemented a PVP multiplayer environment for a battle game.
- Created a particle system including generation of radial and gravity particles.
- Created the Battle Rush game.
- Implemented a radio streaming app.
- Developed a server-client framework for displaying animations simultaneously on different devices.
- iOS DeveloperWuzy INC2013 - 2013
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Stripe, PubNub
- Integrated Stripe as a payment system.
- Integrated OpenMaps into the application.
- Designed a GPS-like route finder to display on screen.
- Implemented signup/sign-in UI for Vines and customers.
- Implemented custom maps annotations for improving UX.
- iOS DeveloperOxean2012 - 2012
- Developed an app, Vale Puerto, for showing company port facilities in Argentina.
- Created an app, Vale, for displaying company facilities in Argentina.
- Supported image and video display via AVFoundation.
- Designed a custom map interface showing different spots in the VALE facilities.
- Implemented support for efficient scrolling around the Vale app.
- iOS DeveloperPortegno Apps2012 - 2012
- Created the Crazy Hairstyle Studio app.
- Created a base framework for editing hairstyles in a realistic hairstyle salon app.
- Built a multi-shading tool for blurring, coloring, and efficient rendering of images.
- Added features for camera support, photo editing, and screenshot export to a game.
- Added online synchronization for user-created products.
- Designed and implemented a virtual canvas to support multiple devices.
- Created an anchor and multi-point manipulation system for displayed objects.
- Added support for real-time image editing by rendering images to textures.
- iOS DeveloperWebetico SNC2011 - 2012
- Supported communication with an AS400 for an iOS app.
- Supported multithreaded loading of images to display in a catalogue.
- Developed a framework for synchronizing local data with server data.
- Designed and implemented a custom grid for displaying data.
- Supported image synchronization on demand.
- Created a trivia game that allowed possible customers to their contact information.
- Created a multi-language app for a museum displaying information about museum exhibits.
- Created a CRM app allowing customers to place orders online and offline.