Full-stack Software Engineer2018 - 2018Stessa (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, InVision, Veryfi
- Worked on developing and extending Stessa, a platform for real estate investors to track, manage, and communicate the performance of their real estate assets.
- Implemented pixel-perfect InVision designs using Vue.js as a front-end framework.
- Created reusable, modular, and complex UI components in Vue.js.
- Created API integrations with third-party services such as Veryfi.
- Improved test coverage using Rspec and Capybara.
- Contributed to enhancing the overall UI/UX by shifting from Rails server-side rendering toward a single-page application approach through the utilization of Vue.js.
Full-stack Software Engineer2017 - 2018QuadWrangle (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Play Framework, MongoDB, Ionic Framework, AngularJS, Neo4j, CircleCI, Angular Material
- Helped design, develop, test, and deploy the web and mobile applications of QuadWrangle, an alumni engagement platform that is used by several schools and universities across the US.
- Designed and implemented a Neo4j graph database along with the cypher queries that are capable of identifying related user profiles and figuring out the duplicate ones with a degree of confidence.
- Implemented a full shopping-cart experience that enables users make donations and gifts, buy event tickets, or purchase and customize membership packages through third-party payment processors.
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline on CircleCI for testing and deploying code changes as well as building and signing Android packages automatically.
- Implemented a site-wide dynamic template and homepage that can be fully customized through a drag-and-drop WYSIWYG editor.
Full-stack Software Engineer2016 - 2017AdcrushMedia (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq, Vue.js, AWS, Shopify
- Developed and maintained a Facebook Ads campaign launching platform.
- Helped productize the platform into a SaaS business model.
- Integrated with external services and platforms such as Salesforce, Amazon AWS, DigitalOcean, Shopify, Slack, Namecheap, GoDaddy, Voluum, Adespresso, and Qwaya.
- Developed analytics dashboards for calculating and forecasting campaign performance.
- Extended Froala WYSIWYG editor to provide a full-featured landing page authoring tool.
- Created a Slack notifications module along with a global error handler for bug reporting and tracking.
- Created a Rails Shopify proxy application for rendering dynamic shop content based on variable parameters.
Full-stack Software Engineer2015 - 2016Fitd, Co. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Heroku
- Developed an eCommerce MVP for clothes matching based on the user's body measurements.
- Implemented a complex set of algorithms that guarantee the proper fitting of the purchased clothing.
- Optimized the matching algorithm at the database level to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Developed a scraping and importing module for pulling the garments along with their measurements and details.
- Created a user-friendly responsive design that works well for mobile users.
Senior Technical Support Engineer2013 - 2016EMC²
Technologies: Documentum, xCP, Java, Vaadin, Ruby, Natural Language Processing, Machine Intelligence
- Provided technical support services for EMC Documentum and xCP as well.
- Assisted in recovering from production down and data loss issues.
- Developed a fully featured surveying system in Java built on top of Vaadin framework.
- Created an intelligent classifier that can predict client satisfaction and provide early warning for management.
- Built a web service that can watch over the service requests and keep them up to date with the corresponding email threads.
Software Development Engineer2012 - 2013Valeo
Technologies: Assembly, Embedded C, VHDL, C++
- Developed remote keyless entry systems for popular car brands that provided remote air conditioning as well as remote parking capabilities.
- Contributed to the development of a vehicle telematics system that allows accurate reporting of vehicle position and intelligent emergency/accident assistance.
- Accomplished unit testing and integration testing for various automotive solutions.
- Developed Ruby scripts for test automation and automatic report generation.
- Accomplished rapid prototyping in an Agile environment.