Lead Infrastructure/DevOps2018 - PRESENTARPAtech
Technologies: Laravel, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Zabbix, Ansible, AWS, AWS Cloudformation, Azure, Jira, Slack, Git Flow, Elastic Search, Kibana, Logstash, Helm, OpenVPN, .Net
- Created CI/CD pipeline for ASP.NET application using Azure DevOps pipelines, helped engineering team setup Azure AD for authentication using LDAPs.
- Physically connected the client’s data centers to AWS infrastructure using AWS Direct Connect and troubleshoot issues which include OSI layers 1-4, from setting up the physical connection, establishing ARP using 802.1Q VLAN encapsulation, and establishing eBGP peering relationships with AWS infrastructure.
- Implemented IPSec based VPN tunnels between client’s on-premises equipment, the AWS Virtual Private Cloud resources, and ARPAtech's engineering teams.
- Followed best practice guidance for highly available, scalable, and secure cloud/hybrid cloud environments using AWS Config.
- Configured route tables, internet and NAT gateways, load balancing, direct connect, and firewall rules in AWS VPC to get access to the on-premises resources.
- Designed and built scalable infrastructure using Cloud-Native architecture for a large scale distributed application which is deployed on hybrid cloud systems (Private Cloud + AWS) using Kubernetes and Docker, created CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins to spin up the whole infrastructure and manage deployments using CloudFormation, Ansible, and Helm.
- Created a culture of automation, measurement, and sharing (CAMS) using ChatOps by exposing the frequently used administrative functions to all teams.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer2016 - 2018Cloudways
Technologies: Git, Kubernetes, Nginx, PHP-FPM, Apache, Linux, Varnish, Docker, AWS, Ansible
- Assisted the customer support team in troubleshooting issues.
- Wrote Varnish VCL configuration to meet up with the custom caching needs.
- Automated the daily tasks by fetching the data through REST APIs and then processing it using Python scripts.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks for the custom setups which includes installation and configuration of different services.
- Assisted clients with various Monitoring and logging tools.
- Troubleshot issues with Kubernetes based HA Clusters.
Manager Operations2014 - 2016DIDx
Technologies: Asterisk, Kamailio, FreePBX, Elastix, Nginx Apache, Monit, Nagios, Homer, Sip
- Installed, configured, customized, and administered Linux servers (Centos).
- Performed research and develop new technologies.
- Set up load balancing and failover algorithms using Kamailio SIP Server.
- Installed and configured monitoring tools for Linux Servers and VoIP traffic (HOMER 5, SNGREP, Captagent, and Nagios).
- Evaluated performance of technical support team.
- Integrated systems to VOIP providers (Voxbone, Verizon, LEVEL3, Windstream).
- Monitored all customer inquiries and ensure appropriate resolution of the same.
- Analyzed and catered all security problems on network.