Senior Java Developer/Team Lead2017 - PRESENTSerengeti, Ltd.
- Designed and implemented several administration modules and solutions for a web application. That significantly reduced maintenance costs and simplified former business processes. With this, I eliminated the need for production servers weekly restarts and manual database interventions.
- Suggested improvements and refactored code to increase the quality and maintainability. I have cut the technical debt of the project in half.
- Analyzed business functions and processes as well as designed and developed desired solutions for the client.
- Managed the team and mentored junior-level developers.
Senior Java Developer2008 - 2016InfoDom, Ltd.
- Communicated with key customers on daily basis and converted comments into business requirements.
- Mentored junior-level developers. Defined tasks from business requirements and delegated tasks to team members.
- Implemented the changeover from older technologies (JDBC, JSP) to newer technologies (JPA, Hibernate, HQL, JSF). A new GUI was delivered, which resulted in increased customer satisfaction.
- Developed a framework for automatic regression testing within Ericsson's M2M Service Enablement project for AT&T.
- Developed highly adaptable and extensible applications for managing systems of records for state public administration, a state-run energy company and electricity supplier, and leading regional telecom service provider T-Mobile.
- Worked on applications that reformed the state's judiciary and land registry systems.
- Analyzed business functions and processes to design new solutions. Expanded functionalities as well as optimized and improved existing solutions.
Technical Assistant2007 - 2008Mobitel Media, Ltd.
Technologies: Java, SQL, Eclipse, Eclipse IDE, HTML, CSS, MySQL
- Processed and prepared mobile content for distribution and sale.
- Created custom reports on SMS services data.