Java Developer in Porto Alegre - State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Java Architect2012 - 2014TOTVS
Technologies: Java, J2EE, OSB, WebLogic Server, Jenkins, Sybase, Oracle, SOA, Maven
- Was responsible for Java/SOA development for financial systems and rebuilding a legacy application written in Accell/Sybase using JEE/Oracle technologies. Worked with OSB and the WebLogic Server.
- Configured a WebLogic application server for development and production.
- Configured an Oracle Service Bus for development and production.
Java Architect2010 - 2012GetNet Tecnologia
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Oracle, Sybase, WebLogic, SOA, Jenkins
- Developed distributed server-side systems for financial transactions using Java cluster technologies.
- Handled Java/SOA development for integration with other systems and remodeling business processes from PowerBuilder/Sybase to JEE/Oracle technologies. Worked with the WebLogic Server.
- Configured an application WebLogic Server for development and production.
- Managed Jenkins and other continuous integration tools.
Java Architect2008 - 2010G4 IT Solutions
Technologies: Java, J2EE, SOAP, Web Services
- Designed and implemented SOAP Web Services integrated with SAP.
- Was responsible for technical leadership and task management.
- Estimated budget and time for new projects.
Java Developer2004 - 2008E-Core
Technologies: Java Developer, J2EE, Oracle, SVN, WebSphere
- Handled SOA development for controlling freight for shipment vessels.
- Configured a WebSphere application server.
- Managed sources using SVN.
Java Developer2003 - 2004MGR INFORMÁTICA LTDA
Technologies: Java, Swing, SQL Server
- Developed a freight sales invoice registration form.
- Migrated data from legacy systems.
- Ipiranga - KM de Vantagens (Development)https://www.kmdevantagens.com.br/
A Java application that authorizes non-financial transactions with a high performance/throughput requirement.
The application's main responsibility is to compute customer's points and evaluate the possible sales applied, generating coupons. The application had to be lightning fast and deal with database parametrized business rules in less then a few seconds even in the most demanding times.
FrameworksJUnit, Hibernate, JPA, Apache Struts 2, Apache Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, AngularJS
Libraries/APIsJDBC, jQuery, Eclipse Persistence, Google Maps, Node.js, RESTEasy, Jackson
ToolsSubversion (SVN), Eclipse IDE, Jenkins, CVS, Apache Tomcat, Apache Ant, Maven
ParadigmsObject-oriented Programming (OOP), Object-oriented Design (OOD), SOA, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Unit Testing, Agile Software Development, REST, Scrum, Asynchronous Programming, Incremental Development, Test-driven Development (TDD), Pair Programming
PlatformsJSE, Java EE, Oracle, Linux, IBM WebSphere, Windows, Java ME
StorageOracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Sybase, Azure Active Directory, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL
OtherBack-end Development, SOAP, Web Services, Software Architecture, BEA WebLogic Server, Apache Commons, WebLogic, RESTful Web Services, Technical Project Management, WebSphere Application Server
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2002 - 2006Pontificia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul - Porto Alegre / RS