Senior DevOps Engineer2017 - PRESENTHealthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services, Ansible, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Palo Alto Panorama
- Designed, built, and maintained complex Kubernetes infrastructure on AWS to host containerized microservice applications.
- Integrated Kubernetes dashboard with the corporate OpenID Connect single sign-on solution, allowing users to be authenticated and granted access to Kubernetes, based on group membership.
- Automated provisioning of AWS infrastructure elements, such as S3 buckets, SQS queues, RDS instances, required for web-based applications.
- Developed automation playbooks for continuous delivery of microservice applications.
- Automated firewall rules creation and modification to secure AWS cloud deployments.
- Created and maintained CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps for continuous integration of web-based applications.
Senior DevOps Engineer2016 - 2017Bank of Montreal
Technologies: Linux, Ansible, IBM WebSphere, IBM MQ, Bamboo, Jira, Git, Maven, Artifactory, Docker, OpenShift
- Created and maintained CI/CD pipelines in Bamboo for continues delivery of web service applications.
- Developed automation playbooks for continuous deployment of web service applications to OpenShift container platform.
- Automated build of Docker images and push to container registry.
- Developed scripts, Python and Shell-based, for automated release management.
- Deployed Elasticsearch clusters for security logs consolidation.
DevOps Engineer2014 - 2016IBM Global Services
Technologies: Linux, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, OpenStack, Docker, Jenkins
- Worked on multiple middleware deployment projects based on Oracle WebLogic and IBM WebSphere.
- Participated in building a private cloud on OpenStack platform.
- Developed system scripts, Perl and Shell-based, to automate routine operations.
- Deployed Docker servers to research container technology.
- Created continuous integration pipelines in Jenkins for software development teams.
Cloud Automation Engineer2013 - 2014Bank of Nova Scotia
Technologies: BMC BladeLogic, IBM AIX, BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management
- Designed and built a private cloud, based on BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management.
- Automated provisioning of IBM AIX LPARs with predefined software stack.
- Developed an automated security hardening system to ensure the AIX LPARs’ security compliance.
- Automated deployment of IBM WebSphere components on AIX and Linux servers.