- Back-End EngineerBauxy (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Django, Python, Django REST Framework
- Developed and maintained some REST API endpoints.
- Scraped some websites to provide API formatted responses of some of the HTML code contained.
- Caching-content scraped to database and improved the performance for some API endpoints.
- Properly used authentication and user roles.
- Properly returned API error responses and notified via email the back-end team with debug information in how to fix them.
- DevOps Software EngineerLeaseWeb / Ocom Technologies2015 - 2016
- Maintained and implemented new features to all websites of the Ocom group and LeaseWeb.
- Created plugins for Drupal.
- Integrated with specific marketing tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, and others.
- Managed internal tools and created APIs with Symfony.
- Integrated with new products provided by the company and provided the full eCommerce platform to allow customers to buy services.
- DeveloperFreelance Work2014 - 2016
- Worked in several web and mobile projects as a freelance developer.
- Developed some plugins for WordPress websites to show customizable Flash objects or other dynamic contents.
- Developed the Puzzle Maniac Android game in Unity3D.
- Developed several arcade and puzzle games for Android in native Java.
- Developed internal Android applications for tracking some parameters using QR codes in private exposition rooms.
- Developed Google Chrome extensions to manipulate browser history and cookies.
- Using DigitalOcean API to automatically create servers on demand, resize them and connect between more than one instance using private networking and properly configured firewalls.
- Full-Stack Web / Mobile DeveloperXopie Online Shops2010 - 2014
- Worked in an online shop's SaaS startup platform and provided the full infrastructure required to automatically create and maintain the online shop.
- Set up an automatically managing DNS and also set up the Apache Hosts every time a customer created a new shop.
- Developed a full-featured back-end to customize all aspects in the online shops like design customization, domains association, products, categories, makes, static pages, and more.
- Created full-featured front-end shops that were very customizable according to customer expectations like allowing them to drag and drop design blocks.
- Integrated the platform with online services such as PayPal or other Spanish or Argentinian local payment methods.
- Developed an official mobile application for Android and iOS to allow customers to customize their shop settings or see recent orders from their phones.
- Developed private tools to get statistics on our clients; to see how much they pay, how much they sell, and so on.
- Cryptography EngineerUniversitat de Lleida2009 - 2010
- Provided a voting platform for the client-side using Java Applets.
- Ciphered individually all the clients inputs with ElGamal and elliptic curves encryption before being sent to the server.
- Store ciphered information in secure a file system.
- Provided server management scripts and tools, completely integrated with Java Tomcat to reorganize, decipher, and count votes.
- Made a stable and robust platform able to send and receive information through TCP connections directly from the clients' applets to a Java server.