C# Developer in Stroudsburg, PA, United States
Software Developer2014 - PRESENTOnline Freelance Agency
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, AngularJS, Test-driven development
- Built a SaaS resource management system using C#, ASP.NET, and AngularJS. Utilized TDD using Protractor and Jasmine for front-end as well as Selenium and AutoMoq for the back-end.
- Developed a Dynamic Forms module that allows companies to create digital forms that employees can fill out online. Forms include standard fields as well as file uploads, dynamic table entries, and signatures.
- Created a time management system to keep track of employee time and a time allocation tool for management to reorganize data for more precise reporting.
- Built a service management system equipped with a ticketing system for service calls, Google Maps integration for locations of service calls, and GPS check-ins and an HTML5 Canvas drag-n-drop view of services.
- Developed an asset management module that keeps track of company assets, tools, and equipment. Also created an insights module that gives visibility across teams and resources.
Software Developer2014 - 2014Haymarket Media
Technologies: Backbone.js, jQuery, C#, ASP.NET Web API, MongoDB, Test-driven development
- Developed a prescription drug database for web and print.
- Created an SPA for the internal CMS of the database.
- Implemented a HMAC authentication scheme for third party API to query the database.
Senior Software Developer2013 - 2013KPMG
Technologies: AngularJS, C#, ASP.NET Web API, SQL Server
- Developed a marketing collateral application to streamline the process of designing marketing materials.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013DealerTrack Technologies
Technologies: Python, Django, SQLAlchemy
- Built an auto retail system to serve dealerships across the country.
- Developed a credit decisions API to asynchronously process lender approvals, denials, and counter offers.
Programmer Analyst2010 - 2012SourceMedia
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce
- Integrated all internal systems, including CRMs and accounting systems.
Senior .NET Developer2007 - 2010Knowledge Delivery Systems, Inc.
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server
- Developed an e-learning platform offering professional development to teachers nationally.
- Created online courses that incorporate streaming video, synchronized PowerPoint slides, note taking, tests/surveys, and recording of all progress and results.
- Data-Banc (Other amazing things)
Data-Banc, a private project, is a data generation application. The ultimate goal of the project is to allow software and quality assurance engineers to generate serious data pertinent to the column names they specify and number of requests made (i.e. first, last, email, year, make, model, city, country, etc.). Afterwards, they can export this data, using a template engine, to any format they need (i.e. CSV, XML, JSON, SQL, etc.). Technologies used: Python, AngularJS, Django, SQLAlchemy, MySQL, MongoDB, Gevent, Nginx, Debian.
FrameworksAngularJS, Entity, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Underscore.js, Moq
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio, Git
ParadigmsTest-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
StorageMicrosoft SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL
- Master's degree in Computer Science2011 - 2013Pace University - New York, NY
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems1998 - 2003SUNY College at Old Westbury - Old Westbury, NY