Full-stack .NET Developer2019 - PRESENTBatteries Plus Bulbs
Technologies: Angular, Microservices, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Core, C#
- Integrated a repair management system into an existing POS retail application.
- Utilized Azure Service Bus to pass messages from system to system.
- Implemented partial search solution in Azure to provide improved search results for product inventory system.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019IngoMoney
Technologies: Apache Kafka, Moq, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#
- Joined the team to complete a new project focused on a B2C service.
- Implemented an ACH payment plugin for use in customer portal and third-party business applications.
- Implemented an ETL reporting solution which extracted messages from Kafka topics and persisted them into SQL Server.
Senior Full-stack .NET Engineer2018 - 2019MyCIL
Technologies: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#
- Joined the team to develop the next version of their financial management services.
- Developed new features for public-facing timesheet management software that was rolled out to several authorized states.
- Implemented new features for internal payment management software including customizations for new authorized states and detailed interval reporting.
Software Engineer2017 - 2018ItWorks
Technologies: Microservices, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Core, C#
- Worked on features and enhancements for their custom eCommerce system.
- Implemented a back-order system that utilized predefined and configurable behaviors that would execute if a product was back-ordered.
Full-stack .NET Developer2017 - 2018Blackboard, Inc.
Technologies: Docker, Azure Event Hubs, Blob Storage, Vault, Azure Search, Azure Service Fabric, Microsoft Azure, React, Node.js, Moq, ASP.NET Core, C#
- Joined the Transact team to develop a mobile credential solution, in collaboration with Apple, Inc., that provides students with the Blackboard Transact App for digital card readers and Apple Pay at participating local merchants.
- Designed and implemented infrastructure to support student ID cards (NFC-enabled contactless mobile credentials) on iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Rolled out implementation to Duke University, University of Alabama and University of Oklahoma.
Senior C# Developer2017 - 2017StorageMart
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), IaaS, PaaS, Microsoft SQL Server, SignalR, WebSockets, ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, C#
- Designed and Implemented a ticket support requests system to be the primary form of communication between the staff in the field and the support staff in the head office. Support requests ranged from application issues to hardware/OS issues and training issues.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017CPI Card Group
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Web Forms, VB.NET, C#
- Implemented a customized card payment solution for a new banking client, who generates $20 billion in revenue per year.
- Implemented localization to support multiple language/cultures as required for the new banking client.
.NET Developer2016 - 2017ISC Consultants
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, .NET, C#
- Added features, enhancements, and bug fixes for the company's workforce management solution.
- Implemented a navigation menu user interface to easily maintain modifications in their menu items and associated security policies.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Hurley & Associates
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Implemented a full-fledged UI design based on provided design specification, Photoshop PSDs, and functional requirements.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2016ChromeRiver
Technologies: Karma, Sinon.JS, Chai, Sass, CSS, Backbone.js
- Added capabilities to a product built to create, submit, and approve expenses at any time with policy compliance monitoring.
- Implemented features such as pre-approvals, which allows employers to pre-approve upcoming employee expenses.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2015Verizon
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap
- Worked on a project to develop a call flow forecasting tool in order to reduce any excess in time and resources and effectively provide better customer service.
- Implemented a custom UI design based off of Verizon’s specifications using Bootstrap. Our team was praised for completing the project precisely to Verizon’s needs, on time and under budget.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2015AboutTime
Technologies: PostgreSQL, ASP.NET, C#, Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Implemented a time allocator feature that allows managers to allocate time for their workers in groups using an HTML5 Canvas slider control.
- Implemented a scheduler feature that combines a scheduling system with a ticket management system, as well as integration with Google Maps to view work sites.
- Enhanced the form builder feature, which allows clients to dynamically create forms which their employees can complete and submit through the web application.
Software Developer2014 - 2014Haymarket Media
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, jQuery, Node.js, Backbone.js, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Worked on a content management system for a drug database which is published in print and online for field use around the world.
- Created a single-page app for the internal CMS of the database.
- Implemented a HMAC authentication scheme for a third-party API to query the database.
Senior Software Developer2013 - 2013KPMG
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, AngularJS, Node.js, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Worked on a marketing collateral application to streamline the process of designing marketing material that improved productivity, correctness, and discovery of assets for the marketing teams globally. Data for marketing assets were retrieved from a variety of sources such as SharePoint, Active Directory, databases, and file servers.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013DealerTrack Technologies
Technologies: SQLAlchemy, Django, Python
- Worked on the credit decisions team for a new version of the platform, which asynchronously handled decisions and contracts from 2,000+ affiliated lenders.
- Worked on a project which approves auto buyers for a GM credit card during the lender decision process.
- Utilized unit and integration testing via test-driven development.
- Participated in code reviews, agile development and scrum—worked in three week sprints with daily stand-ups.
Programmer Analyst2010 - 2012SourceMedia
Technologies: Salesforce, Dynamics CRM 2015, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Integrated all internal systems including Salesforce (Migrated from Microsoft Dynamics CRM) and Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains using web services and SSIS and reporting using SSRS (Migrated from Business Objects).
- Developed .NET 2.0/4.0 applications in C# using SQL Server 2K/2K5 and Telerik RAD Controls, using TDD and Moq.
- Developed custom web services on Salesforce, using Apex, that integrated with our .NET applications.
- Used TDD with Apex code as Salesforce has a minimum code coverage requirement of 75% in order for code to reach production.
- Interfaced directly with product owners to gather business requirements and understand business processes.
Senior .NET Developer2007 - 2010Knowledge Delivery Systems, Inc.
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, C#
- Revamped the eClassroom, a learning platform that includes high quality video with synchronized information slides, video chapter links, transcripts, closed captioning, note taking, quizzes, discussion forums, and a reflection area.
- Used TeamCity as a continuous integration server and NUnit and NMock to implement a full test-first development process. Services used included Akamai for video streaming.
.NET Programmer2006 - 2007Access Direct Systems
Technologies: Visual Basic
- Developed systems that transformed large data files, programmatically outputting Excel spreadsheets with required run analysis. Solutions were created using VB6 and later upgraded to VB.NET 1.1.
- Worked with clients such as Citibank and Medco to meet the needs of their marketing campaigns.