- Software DeveloperSurge2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, AngularJS
- Built a SaaS resource management system using C#, ASP.NET, and AngularJS.
- Developed a Dynamic Forms module that allows companies to create digital forms that employees can fill out online. Forms include standard fields as well as file uploads, dynamic table entries, and signatures.
- Developed a time management system to keep track of employee time and a time allocation tool for management to reorganize data for more precise reporting.
- Developed a service management system equipped with a ticketing system for service calls, Google Maps integration for locations of service calls and GPS check ins and an HTML5 Canvas drag-n-drop view of services.
- Developed an asset management module that keeps track of company assets, tools, and equipment. Also created an insights module that gives visibility across teams and resources.
- Software DeveloperHaymarket Media2014 - 2014
Technologies: Backbone.js, jQuery, C#, ASP.NET Web API, MongoDB
- Developed a prescription drug database for web and print.
- Created an SPA for the internal CMS of the database.
- Implemented a HMAC authentication scheme for third party API to query the database.
- Senior Software DeveloperKPMG2013 - 2013
Technologies: Angular.js, C#, ASP.NET Web API, SQL Server
- Developed a marketing collateral application to streamline the process of designing marketing materials.
- Software EngineerDealerTrack Technologies2012 - 2013
Technologies: Python, Django, SQLAlchemy
- Built an auto retail system to serve dealerships across the country.
- Developed a credit decisions API to asynchronously process lender approvals, denials, and counter offers.
- Programmer AnalystSourceMedia2010 - 2012
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce
- Integrated all internal systems, including CRMs and accounting systems.
- Senior .NET DeveloperKnowledge Delivery Systems, Inc.2007 - 2010
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server
- Developed an e-learning platform offering professional development to teachers nationally.
- Created online courses that incorporate streaming video, synchronized powerpoint slides, note taking, tests/surveys, and recording of all progress and results.