Teaching Assistant2020 - PRESENTUniversidad Católica Argentina
Technologies: Data Science
- Composed practical lessons for the Data science class.
- Corrected exams and practical homework for the Data science subject.
- Tutored and answered questions from students in the Data science topics.
- Explained machine learnning techniques, regularizations methods, feature extraction and selection, data visualizaton methods, and more tasks related to data science.
Ph.D. Student Researcher2017 - PRESENTUniversidad de Buenos Aires
Technologies: Python, R
- Created new techniques to analyze discussions on social networks with R and Python.
- Predicted movie reviews using the IMDB database (R).
- Predicted implication clauses with NLP through Python models.
- Developed new techniques to predict controversy with NLP techniques on social networks with R and Python.
- Created new techniques to graph clusters with NLP techniques on social networks with Python and R.
Freelance Data Scientist Advisor2016 - PRESENTMassomedia S.A.
Technologies: R, Python
- Predicted presidential votes via telephone surveys using Python.
- Analyzed several discussions on Twitter and Facebook using R.
- Developed a web app using R, PHP, and MySQL to monitor social networks and media.
- Built a product with Python that could analyze telephone surveys about product sales.
- Presented the results, conclusions, and explanations for each task to the client.
Statiscal Developer2020 - 2020Decentral Park Advisors LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Sklearn, Pandas, Matplotlib, Jupyter, R, Shiny
- Predicted Bitcoin 1D, 3D, and 7D returns with multinomial regressions and GAM models.
- Predicted Bitcoin 1D, 3D, and 7D positive or negative values through classification models as RandomForest, XGBoost, and Bagging.
- Reported the results through Jupyter Notebooks and R Shiny dynamic graphs.
Data Analyst2020 - 2020LL Media, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Sklearn, Pandas, Matplotlib
- Standarized multiple information sources about leads using Python and Pandas.
- Scored the performance of each source over different kind of campaigns using Python, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Predicted good leads by demographic data using machine learning classifiers (sklearn).
- Predicted bad leads by demographic data using machine learning classifiers (sklearn).
- Analyzed lead data to find simple correlations between good and bad lead performance.
Teaching Assistant2017 - 2018Universidad de Buenos Aires
Technologies: Computer Structure
- Composed practical lessons for the Computer Structures 1 class.
- Corrected exams and practical homework for the Computer Structures 1 class.
- Tutored and answered questions from students in the Computer Structures 1 class.
Teaching Assistant2016 - 2017Universidad de Buenos Aires
Technologies: Network Theory
- Composed and gave practical lessons for the Network Theory class.
- Corrected exams and homework for the Network Theory class.
- Tutored and answered questions from students in the Network Theory class.
Senior Front-end Developer2014 - 2015Telam
- Developed and maintained a system for journalists which allowed them to write different types of notes and publish them into the news site.
- Built and maintained a system to administrate the advertisement money.
- Developed a REST API to connect with other media news sites.
Senior Front-end Developer2010 - 2014Intraway
- Built and maintained a system for callcenter assistance.
- Developed and maintained features to communicate with the STB systems and reset them.
- Constructed and supported a dynamic decision tree to give the best answers to clients based on their specific problems and configurations.
- Created and maintained an internal ticket system to organize tasks and assign them to different teams.
Principal Developer2008 - 2010Imprek
- Developed the company's administrative system.
- Built a system to administrate technique services.
- Maintained the stock system.
- Implemented a system to print digital photos from a Kodak machine.
- Developed the company's financial system.