Technical Editor2021 - PRESENTAuth0
Technologies: Python 3, PHP, Technical Writing, Writing & Editing, Auth0, Authentication, Authorization
- Corrected and edited technical articles about the latest technologies implementations.
- Tested technological implementations described in the articles.
- Evaluated writers' applications from all over the world for the company writers program.
Head Teaching Assistant2020 - PRESENTUniversity of Buenos Aires
Technologies: University Teaching, Data Science, Education, Machine Learning
- Acted as the head teaching assistant at Data Organization subject. In this subject, we try to introduce students to data science. This subject is part of the mandatory career plan for informatics engineering.
- Designed the whole content of the subject together with another professor. Because of the lockdown, all online classes (in Spanish) are available at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWCkHWCIlFbzRSkKc363irw/videos.
- Taught half of the theoric classes and half of the practical lessons. I also have to coordinate the teachers of the practical lessons and prepare and correct the final exams and practical works.
- Designed the final test and the practical work that students must be approved to complete the subject.
Teaching Assistant2020 - PRESENTUniversidad Católica Argentina
Technologies: Data Science
- Composed practical lessons for the Data Science class.
- Corrected exams and practical homework for the Data Science subject.
- Tutored and answered questions from students in the Data Science topics.
- Explained machine learning techniques, regularizations methods, feature extraction and selection, data visualization methods, and more tasks related to data science.
Ph.D. Student Researcher2017 - PRESENTUniversidad de Buenos Aires
Technologies: R, Python
- Created new techniques to analyze discussions on social networks with R and Python.
- Predicted movie reviews using the IMDB database with R.
- Predicted implication clauses with NLP through Python models.
- Developed new techniques to predict controversy with NLP techniques on social networks with R and Python.
- Created new techniques to graph clusters with NLP techniques on social networks with Python and R.
Freelance Data Scientist Advisor2016 - PRESENTMassomedia S.A.
Technologies: Python, R
- Predicted presidential votes via telephone surveys using Python.
- Analyzed several discussions on Twitter and Facebook using R.
- Developed a web app using R, PHP, and MySQL to monitor social networks and media.
- Built a product with Python that could analyze telephone surveys about product sales.
- Presented the results, conclusions, and explanations for each task to the client.
Data Scientist2021 - 2021Carrie Beam Consulting
Technologies: Graphs, igraph, R, Networks, Computer Science
- Created new functionalities in R to give a graph of financial relations suggesting new unions that improved trade between the actors.
- Optimized algorithms on graphs so that they can work on large data sets.
- Found bugs in existing R code and suggested better ones.
Statistical Developer2020 - 2020Decentral Park Advisors LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: RStudio Shiny, R, Jupyter, Matplotlib, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Python
- Predicted Bitcoin 1D, 3D, and 7D returns with multinomial regressions and generalized additive models (GAMs).
- Predicted Bitcoin 1D, 3D, and 7D positive or negative values through classification models as randomForest, XGBoost, and Bagging.
- Reported the results through Jupyter Notebooks and R Shiny dynamic graphs.
Data Analyst2020 - 2020LL Media, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Matplotlib, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Python, Data Engineering
- Standardized multiple information sources about leads using Python and Pandas.
- Scored the performance of each source over different kinds of campaigns using Python, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Predicted good leads by demographic data using machine learning classifiers Scikit-learn.
- Predicted bad leads by demographic data using machine learning classifiers Scikit-learn.
- Analyzed lead data to find simple correlations between good and bad lead performance.
Teaching Assistant2017 - 2018Universidad de Buenos Aires
Technologies: Structure, Computer
- Composed practical lessons for the Computer Structures 1 class.
- Corrected exams and practical homework for the Computer Structures 1 class.
- Tutored and answered questions from students in the Computer Structures 1 class.
Teaching Assistant2016 - 2017Universidad de Buenos Aires
Technologies: Network Theory
- Composed and gave practical lessons for the Network Theory class.
- Corrected exams and homework for the Network Theory class.
- Tutored and answered questions from students in the Network Theory class.
Senior Full-stack Developer2014 - 2015Telam
- Developed and maintained a system for journalists, which allowed them to write different types of notes and publish them on the news site.
- Built and maintained a system to administrate the advertisement money.
- Developed a REST API to connect with other media news sites.
Senior Full-stack Developer2010 - 2014Intraway
- Built and maintained a system for call center assistance.
- Developed and maintained features to communicate with the STB Systems and reset them.
- Constructed and supported a dynamic decision tree to give the best answers to clients based on their specific problems and configurations.
- Created and maintained an internal ticket system to organize tasks and assign them to different teams.
Principal Developer2008 - 2010Imprek
- Developed the company's administrative system.
- Built a system to administer technique services.
- Maintained the stock system.
- Implemented a system to print digital photos from a Kodak machine.
- Developed the company's financial system.