Co-founder, Full-stack Developer2016 - PRESENTAcodeIT
Technologies: Three.js, Pandas, NumPy, Django, Express.js, GraphQL, React, TypeScript
- Collaborated with a Taiwanese Bluetooth beacon producer to develop an indoor localization and tracking solution for industrial IoT applications.
- Designed and developed the project management web application with embedded video conferencing via WebRTC for a German consultancy.
- Designed and developed a client portal for a law firm to manage cases, and reuse previously created case templates.
- Developed an HTML5 UI for a pick-and-place application for a robot. The UI communicates with ROS to monitor and set different parameters of the system. It also has a 3D viewer to visualize point-clouds from a depth-camera, and allows users to set ROI and other parameters within the 3D viewer (Three.js).
- Designed and developed an ERP system for a French resource trader, that allows forecast management, HR tooling, CRM tooling, and basic knowledge management.
- Developed a trading simulation game in cooperation with the TU Delft for their serious gaming program track.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2018VanBerlo B.V.
Technologies: Unity, Bluetooth LE, TensorFlow, React, Express.js, NumPy, ESP32, Arduino
- Digitized analog water meters, with an embedded camera system that transferred and automatically extracted the readings to Cloud storage.
- Developed a modular prototyping system for a car demonstrator to interact, orchestrate, and debug multiple hardware and sensor nodes (computers, tablets, phones, and embedded systems with Wi-Fi).
- Developed an AR mobile app to make a book more interactive.
- Created a prototype from an embedded 9DoF sensor that publishes the data via BLE to a mobile phone game developed in Unity.
- Designed and developed middleware on a boat system to separate a hardware supplier and UI, allowing other parties to develop applications and modules on top of that API.
- Developed an app and toolchain around a smart golf ball solution to record and process radar signals, which are then transferred to a Cloud application to perform pattern matching, and to determine the speed, distance, and rotational speed of the golf ball.
Software System Developer2010 - 2015Robert Bosch GmbH
- Analyzed and implemented customer requests, and focused on the low-level functions of the motor engine.
- The process included: DevOps (Custom tool developments for build process), custom tool development for resource analysis, knowledge management using Wiki, networking and CAN communication, and immobilizer and anti-tampering protection.