Consultant2019 - PRESENTAptihealth
Technologies: Node.js, Serverless, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Advised on the builds of HIPAA-compliant AWS architecture.
- Built out CI/CD pipeline on AWS.
- Established developer best practices on AWS.
- Advised on building the serverless back end.
- Consulted on security best practices and IAM policies.
- Gave advices on governance.
Fouder2018 - PRESENTThence
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Drastically reduced AWS bills.
- Handled serverless deployments.
- Ensured HIPAA compliance on AWS.
- Implemented DevOps best practices.
- Scaled AWS workloads.
Consultant2019 - 2019Valimail
Technologies: AWS RDS, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Python, Flask, Amazon Cognito
- Implemented SSO via Cognito and G Suite.
- Automated the scheduling of regular batch data transfer jobs.
- Create new development processes and tools to help developers work faster.
- Implement automation centered around gathering and reporting analytics.
- Setup and debugged various VPC and security group-related issues.
Senior Software Developer2016 - 2018Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Technologies: WebRTC, React, Serverless, Ruby, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Designed and prototyped various end-to-end WebRTC-based multimedia experiences.
- Implemented global multitenant platform to manage Amazon's ideas portfolio.
- Built, ran, and evaluated Amazon's global ideas competition.
- Helped evaluate submissions to Amazon Catalyst, a program that provides mentorship, community, and up to $100,000 in funding for qualifying projects.
- Filed multiple patents on novel multimodal user-to-user interactions.
Senior Software Developer2016 - 2016Amazon
Technologies: AWS DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, Node.js, React, Amazon Alexa
- Led a skunkworks Alexa project from idea to a successful prototype and demo to the senior leadership.
- Worked, patented, and pitched with a teammate an initial concept of what would become "Alexa Skill Blueprints" to the senior leadership.
- Designed and built out the initial back end of the new Alexa Developer Portal.
Senior Software Developer2016 - 2016Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Technologies: WebSockets, TensorFlow, React, Apache Spark, Node.js, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Developed the version 1 machine learning (ML) pipeline for Amazon Comprehend Medical.
- Built out end-to-end prototypes for various Flask-based web applications.
- Constructed end-to-end prototypes for various real-time mobile applications.
Software Engineer2013 - 2016Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Technologies: AWS DynamoDB, Java, Git, Ruby, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Scaled an ELB monitoring system which manages the health of millions of EC2 instances in real time.
- Implemented an ELB scaling agent which reduced scaling latency from the order of minutes to seconds.
- Designed and implemented ELB preemptive scaling which predicted future scaling based on past customer actions.
- Created and benchmarked LCU, a new system metric derived from a combination of different system resources that represented a load-balancer load (now a public metric in ALB).
- Designed and led teams to create and manage custom private ELB APIs for select partners.