Full-stack Software Engineer2018 - 2019Bosta
- Built customized front-end Angular components and deeply refactored the codebase.
- Connected Bosta's back-end service to external third-party API's like Pipedrive for the sales team.
- Created CI/CD pipelines in CircleCI and AWS infrastructure using ECS Fargate.
- Integrated with Auth0 to provide the required Authentication/Authorization for our services.
- Led the design and development of the back-end service that supports our complex logistics and operations using Node.js, Express, MongoDB (and Mongoose) with TypeScript and extensive unit testing using Jest.
- Built the front ends of React-based websites.
iOS Developer2017 - 2018Itihad Club (Inova, LLC)
Technologies: Swift, Ruby on Rails, Firebase
- Developed a portal for club members in accessing the different activities that the club offers.
- Enabled members to view and reserve club trips, sports training sessions, and other activities; they receive push notifications for the activities they've joined.
- Implemented the ability for users to subscribe to different news feeds and receive live news for the club.
- Built a club gallery and a YouTube live stream channel.
- Created the back end in Ruby on Rails and used Firebase to send push notifications.
Software Projects Lead2017 - 2018Inova, LLC
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, iOS, Android
- Led a team of software engineers to create the required client projects.
- Designed back-end APIs using Ruby on Rails to support the mobile applications.
- Communicated with company clients and delivered the required software on time.
- Implemented different iOS features for the projects.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017ADC
Technologies: Microsoft C#, SQL Server
- Analyzed the original work of the office that included a lot of paperwork and spreadsheets.
- Designed a system that substituted all the needed paperwork and greatly increased the efficiency; completing the work (previously a typical day's work would take more than 35 man hours and now it takes about ten).
- Gradually implemented the system and trained the staff to use it while making it backward-compatible by having the ability to generate all the previous spreadsheets automatically.
Ruby on Rails Developer2015 - 2016RRP
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Bootstrap
- Designed and implemented a customer relationship management system that greatly helped in maintaining and tracking the expanding customer base.
- Implemented a call management feature in the system that helped the staff keep track of calls for key customers, and give comments on these calls.
- Developed data visualization features like maps showing customer concentrations and graphs of different customer segments where also included.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Webalo
- Implemented data encryption between the back-end server and the user admin panel.
- Developed the back-end functionality to infer the data model from a RESTful service (JSON or XML).
- Created a mobile application from that data using our mobilization system.
Software Engineering Intern2014 - 2014Lynks
- Developed a system that queries data from multiple shopping websites, processed them, and added them to our backend model to view them.
- Installed a testing framework in Rails to test the currently implemented system.