Full-stack Web Developer2017 - 2019Buho (Contract)
- Developed a complete real estate web application.
- Implemented an interactive map.
- Added a grid of properties.
- Enabled signup using Google and Facebook accounts.
- Implemented a full-fledged CMS system that allows an administrator to completely customize the UI, in multiple languages.
- Implemented automatic translation of pages to specific languages using Google Translate.
- Added asynchronous loading of all elements.
- Implemented an API interface to communicate with the mobile application.
- Created a reusable set of elements that sped up further development.
- Implemented Stripe payment system.
Freelance Full-stack Web Developer2017 - 2019Nextech (via Toptal)
- Implemented two-factor authentication.
- Added printing documents to PDF.
- Created an administrator panel.
- Improved security and general application architecture.
- Introduced asynchronous loading of elements and pages.
- Developed a document editor that allowed simultaneous work and saved ongoing changes in a history.
- Implemented Stripe payment system.
Freelance Front-end Developer2017 - 2017CivicLift (via Toptal)
- Created multiple UI components using React.
- Added multiple screens based on mockups.
- Implemented user flow for multiple cases.
- Improved database schema validation.
- Helped reach a crucial deadline on project delivery.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017TomTom NV
- Developed a map search engine back-end using Java with Lucene library.
- Hosted an application on Amazon AWS cloud.
- Hosted an application on Azure cloud.
- Supported delivery of an application to major automotive companies.
- Created extensive documentation about online search service on a developer portal.
UI Engineer2014 - 2015Massive Interactive Media, Ltd.
- Created a UI layer for a video-on-demand application.
- Added functionality to download movies to mobile devices to watch them later.
- Deployed a mobile application to iOS and Android using a single codebase.
- Added an option to easily customize a base application for future customers.
- Adapted a base video-on-demand application for smart TV use.
Mobile App Developer – Contract in London, UK2014 - 2015Insane Logic, Ltd. (Contract)
Technologies: Java, Android, SQLite
- Implemented a billing system in the mobile application.
- Added flow for games.
- Encrypted an embedded database.
- Designed embedded database structure.
- Gathered feedback from users regularly and improved the application towards the suggested direction.
Independent Software Developer2012 - 2014Reptile Mobile
- Created a collection of games for a marketing division of a large pharmaceutical company.
- Developed a music editor for Android.
- Built an application that solves cutting and packing problems in the furniture industry using machine learning.
- Created a nightstand clock and alarm for Android.
- Delivered a skeuomorphic timer for iOS.
- Built a task and calendar application for Android.
- Built and sold the brightness battery widget for Android.
- Developed a countdown widget for Android.
- Created and sold a photo editor for Android.
- Built and sold a BMI calculator for Android.
- Delivered a flashlight application for Android.
- Helped create a T9 keyboard for Android.
- Created an application that detects hemoglobin level in blood based on the shade of a blood sample.
- Delivered a bespoke productivity application for Android called To Do Timer.
- Built a base mobile application and administrator web portal for an audio book company.
- Created an action game about flying pigeons for iOS and Android using Unity framework and C#.
- Delivered a news aggregator for Android.
- Collaborated with multiple companies, large and small. Helped them to create great software and increased their combined revenue by millions of dollars.
Automation Design Engineer2010 - 2012Promet
Technologies: C, PLC Programming
- Designed automatic production lines.
- Helped create software for production automation machines.
- Worked with multiple large production organizations.
- Developed drivers for large industrial machines.
- Supported and developed automatic production processes.