- Full-stack DeveloperSmith & Carson (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: Ember, Phalcon, Bootstrap
- Developed and maintained an important codebase.
- Enforced Ember 2.x best practices.
- Contributed to open source add-ons as required.
- Created add-ons as needed.
- Node.js TeacherNomades Advance Technologies2016 - 2016
Technologies: Node.js, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose
- Created a support application with Ember to make the students develop the back-end during the course.
- Detailed the functioning of Node.js and non-blocking I/O.
- Taught the use of Express and the principles of middleware.
- Explained how to use MongoDB and how to work with Mongoose.
- Lead DeveloperPDsurF2015 - 2016
- Took over an existing project that had gotten out of hand.
- Enforced best practices through the entire project.
- Improved the rendering of PDFs by working on the Pdf.js project from Mozilla.
- Created live chat and comment sharing via Socket.IO.
- Sanitized the PHP code and the interactions with the DBs.
- Freelance Back-end DeveloperOpenCoast2014 - 2014
Technologies: Java, GRIB, NetCDF-java
- Extracted data from a meteorological API.
- Created a specific library tool to parse and store relevant data from GRID and netCDF files.
- Created a library to handle proprietary data and ensure a proper storage of the selected information.
- Created a library to allow an easy pooling of information from those sources of data.
- Full-stack DeveloperSugar Seed2013 - 2014
- Wrote a word-puzzle generator with heuristic optimizations.
- Wrote a Twitter OAuth authentication servlet in GAE.
- Wrote servlets for a JSON API to handle a word game.
- Added features and wrote corrections to a HTML5 game.
- Handled loading optimization with Google Closure.
- Research EngineerLuleå University of Technology2012 - 2012
- Worked on a national research project.
- Created social components for the SATIN project allowing users to create applications with social interaction.
- Wrote documentation on how to use and extend the library and components.
- Master's StudentLuleå University of Technology2012 - 2012
- Worked on a research project.
- Built a tangible API for creating an abstraction level.
- Implemented components in the research project SATIN to support tangible application development.
- Created pervasive and tangible applications using the Sphero and the Sifteo devices within the SATIN project.
- Developer, Co-Project LeaderFilteris2010 - 2011
Technologies: PHP, GWT, HTML5
- Created a web application for tourist purposes.
- Formulated requirements and defined guidelines for the development process.
- Created a back-end and RESTful API in CodeIgniter (PHP).
- Integrated the design into a GWT front-end.
- Handled social network integration.
- Developer (Internship)Orange Labs Rennes2010 - 2010
- Created a reusable cartographic library for a corporate technology.
- Wrote guidelines and a tutorial to use the cartographic library.
- Developed an air hockey game for Orange Widget operating as a mobile phone service platform available on all kind of devices, including Symbian, Android, and more.
- Developed small widgets for the Orange Widget platform.
- Created web services usable by widget.