Verified Expert in Engineering
Leonardo started learning programming at the age of six and has been following software development advances and technologies for more than three decades, including PHP, CakePHP, Drupal, and, currently, web application development, blockchain technologies, and factory 4.0 management software development.
The most amazing...
...software I've coded is a CakePHP extension that automatically builds rich UIs from simple configurations.
Back-end Laravel Developer
- Fixed WebSockets failing connections when several URLs were sharing the same server instance.
- Restructured the web server setup and reinstalled the development environment.
- Helped to debug WebSockets events that weren't firing under some circumstances.
Bushel & Peck Books LLC
- Developed an application to set existing books' PDFs to add customizable sections.
- Built front-end modules to allow customers to customize the books to their liking.
- Integrated the application to Shopify to synchronize the products and sales with the main application and allow customers to preview and customize the books they buy.
- Integrated the application with print-on-demand services for the final customized books.
Built USA, LLC
- Redesigned Shopify install process to have a better user-friendly wizard.
- Migrated Digital Ocean container-based infrastructure to AWS EC2 with elastic load balancer and autoscaling groups.
- Built development, staging, and production environment.
- Designed and coded deployment processes for each environment.
- Constructed the Buildify application with ten different React front-end components. Built the full back end and database structure as well.
- Developed components in React for various management UI's.
- Built back-end features and modules in CakePHP and Laravel.
- Designed, created, and managed the MySQL databases.
- Planned, installed, and managed Linux instances in AWS.
- Designed and developed automated build and deployment methods.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed an integration between the company's eCommerce CMS with Avalara services through their API.
- Built DynamoDB databases to optimize the integration with warehousing management application API.
- Designed DynamoDB database structure to perform data warehousing and optimize the generation of required statistical sales and management reports.
- Improved the site's cart flow to add better stock management based on the buyer's location.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Created and changed WordPress custom content modules.
- Enhanced and fixed WordPress search-results modules.
- Developed new features for a medical and pharmaceutical development tracking application using plain PHP.
Flow Designer | Accounting System
- Built an accounting model for the company's financial services flow.
- Designed the database structure modifications needed to store the required accounting information.
- Developed the flow architecture required to ensure all accounting data was stored correctly.
- Designed the database queries to obtain all the required report information.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed the React front-end components for user interaction and visual reporting.
- Developed Node.js back-end modules on bookshelf and GraphQL.
- Reviewed HubSpot's API to define methods to handle and sync data between the company's CRM and HubSpot implementation.
RAPID RECORD REQUEST R3RX LLC
- Performed the code review of the complete Laravel application, including security, performance, and code standards compliance.
- Designed solutions for the most critical points where the application had security or performance issues.
- Built and presented a complete report of all the issues found in the application with the recommended solutions and best practices.
- Designed headless Drupal modules and content-type architecture.
- Designed a React component tree to meet the content requirements.
- Built Drupal custom modules to handle authentication and security.
- Built React components implementing front-end UI sections.
- Designed Node.js back-end proxy settings to allow the front end to consume different APIs besides the main Drupal back end.
- Tested and fixed bugs in the jQuery-built UI of the legacy version.
- Implemented AWS Rekognition hooks in PHP back-end for automatic image classification.
- Improved the image processing workflow to reduce hangs and race conditions.
- Fixed the front end performance and inconsistency issues in graph generation.
- Improved the back end calculation flow to improve performance and remove issues.
- Managed and improved the development ambient set up process.
Full-stack CakePHP Developer
- Updated several functionalities of the site's search results.
- Implemented Google Maps results into the search flow.
- Added route/distance calculation and limits for searches.
- Added several functionalities to the site's payment flow.
Smith & Carson
- Developed a Laravel integration module with ProsperWorks API.
- Built scheduled automated processes to update prospects' statuses bidirectionally between the company's CRM and ProsperWorks.
- Adjusted ProsperWorks webhooks flow to match the scheduled automated tools data flow.
- Developed a social network site using Drupal 7 community and custom modules, user registration, profile management, wall, friends, follow-up on posts, likes, comments, notifications, chat, private messages, premium advertising, and media albums.
- Built a Drupal project for an online comic reading site (Tumanga.com). Handled support for thousands of users with a constant 10,000-15,000 concurrent users 24/7. Held Drupal development, optimization, caching techniques, and web and database set up.
- Built Drupal sites for real estate agencies, eCommerce, blogs, and custom applications.
- Created a medical information CRM with patients, medics, patient files, and clinical history.
- Developed a coupon management system with coupon redemption, shipping information, and statistics.
- Created event hall management with images, tables, guests, and a front door touchscreen manager.
- Developed a real estate agency CRM with real estate, contacts, deals, locations, and asynchronous synchronization with an online site of real estate information.
- Built a chemical laboratory CRM with components and formulas for making management, sales, and stock management.
- Developed a complete CRM and sales management software for CasaRoller roller curtain manufacturing and sales company using CakePHP 3.3 framework, MySQL, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
- Developed the Drupal site Sun Edison based on custom building blocks that allowed the site editor to combine several styles and content types on each block from every section.
- Created the NBC Universal financial literacy calculators. Integrated CalcXML Financial calculator API to build fancier, easy-to-use calculators and third-party site integration support.
- Developed Horizon Carrier Screen, an informational site, to be responsive and animation rich with a customized administrative back-end.
- Built Natera, an informational site with a common base code repository for the modules and themes from Horizon Carrier Screen while allowing for specific customizations and overrides.
- Created Polycom workspaces solutions, front-end work, cross-browser, responsive support pixel perfect design, image resizing on very different screen resolutions, and made a custom HTML generator coded in PHP to modularize base building structure.
- Maintained proprietary CRM software built using Kohana, jQuery, and MySQL.
- Added delivery modules linked to the logistics companies' web services.
- Migrated accounting modules to MySQL integrity assertion mechanisms, triggers, and stored procedures to ensure proper data structure integrity.
- Designed and implemented cloth management modules to reduce raw material waste.
- Created and implemented a logistics management interface for internal packaging management.
- Built the Yale University Office of Sustainability site in Drupal 6.
- Created the Pinkdingo software system using CakePHP.
- Migrated the NYC central parking site from CakePHP 1.2 to 1.3.
- Handled the architecture design and built Techscholar's site in CakePHP.
- Built a custom CMS and commission redemption site, a CakePHP project with a cash/card web service implementation, and a content editing interface with an integrated editor and Excel import/export features.
- Developed an alarm monitoring system for the company Central de Monitoreo with resellers and reseller sub-monitoring capabilities, clustering, and distributed processing of alarm events for security and failover.
- Designed and developed the SpamCluster anti-spam application. Developed the AxonDVR DVR system using Linux with event motion detection recording.
- Built a generic real estate agency catalog system and a legal documentation information report system for the law firm "Palacio Jurídico."
- Created the management software for clients, resellers, delivery agents, and invoices for Magnes, the perfume company using MVC with CakePHP.
- Constructed a sales CRM with multiple POS database synchronization systems.
- Developed a "KioskoMatic" system for the administration of general drugstores.
- Designed and developed a complete web hosting solutions control and administration system.
- Installed and managed Ubuntu and ISPConfig professional web servers.
- Taught courses on network security to the CIRSA security management staff.
- Developed Linux administration control panels in PHP.
- Installed and managed Linux web and email servers.
- Installed and maintained web servers.
- Installed and managed SMTP/POP3/IMAP servers with Qmail.
- Developed a web hosting control panel and web mail in PHP.
- Handled the installation, set up, and maintenance of SMTP/POP3 servers.
- Managed an Apache web server and transparent proxy servers.
- Managed the office email environments with automated modem connections.
- Developed administrative front ends for shared office connections.
- Provided equipment maintenance and technical assistance for end users.
- Performed DOS, Windows, and OS/2 installation and maintenance services.
- Installed and maintained Novell NetWare servers for small and medium businesses.
- Performed PC hardware building, set up, and optimization.
Guardian Insurance Sitehttps://www.guardianlife.com/
CasaRoller Sales CRMhttp://casarollerdev.codigodinamo.com
Horizon Carrier Screen Site
Sun Edison Sitehttp://www.sunedison.com
Polycom Solutions Sectionhttp://www.polycom.com/your-workspace/personal/on-the-road.html
NBC Universal Financial Literacy Calculatorshttp://openpossibilities.nbcuni.com/content/open-possibilities-financial-literacy
Real Estate Site CMD
Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP 3, CakePHP, CakePHP 2, Bootstrap, Next.js, NestJS, Express.js, Kohana, ASM, Laravel 5, Jest, Electron, Redux
Apache, Cron, GitHub, NGINX, DataTables, Postfix, RabbitMQ, Webpack, Amazon ElastiCache, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Novell NetWare, Apache HTTP Server, SpamAssassin, Asterisk, Squid, Git, AWS ELB
Class-based OOP, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), MVC Design, Microservices, REST, Design Patterns, DevOps, Agile Software Development, Prototype-based OOP, Responsive, Unit Testing, Agile
Linux, Ubuntu, Drupal, Drupal 7, Drupal 8, LAMP, DigitalOcean, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Raspberry Pi, Docker, Twilio, Windows, Blockchain, NVIDIA CUDA, WordPress, Amazon EC2, Shopify, Joomla
MariaDB, MySQL, Database Management, JSON, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Redis, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Database Administration (DBA), AWS Elastic File System, Elasticsearch
Web Development, Full-stack, TCP/IP, Hardware, APIs, eCommerce, Amazon RDS, Full-stack Development, Back-end, Front-end, Front-end Development, Responsive UI, OOP Designs, CRM APIs, API Integration, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Websites, Software Architecture, Technical Leadership, SaaS, Architecture, Cloud, Stock Trading, DNS, Load Balancers, Amazon API Gateway, TypeORM, WebSockets, PDF, CTO, Telephony, Business to Business (B2B), OS/2, Microsoft 365, Qmail, SIP, VoIP, HTTP, OpenCL/GPU, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, Finance, Finance APIs, Code Review, HubSpot CRM, Software, State Machines, SMS Gateways, DevOps Engineer, Fillable PDFs, PDF Form Fill/Merge, Laravel Forge, Donations, Nonprofits, Charity, Publishing
Technical High School (Chartered Accountant) Diploma in Accounting
Instituto IADES - Buenos Aires