Full-stack Developer2019 - PRESENTLithyem
Technologies: React, CakePHP, MySQL, Stripe API, Linux DevOps
- Constructed the Buildify application with 10 different React front-end components; built the full back end and database structure as well.
- Developed components in React.
- Built back-end features and modules in CakePHP.
- Managed the databases.
- Installed, set up, and managed the Linux kernel.
- Built the deployment method.
Tech Leader2019 - 2019Guardian Insurance
Technologies: React, Node.js, Drupal 8
- Designed headless Drupal modules and content type architecture.
- Designed React component tree to meet the content requirements.
- Built drupal custom modules.
- Built React components.
- Designed Node.js back-end proxy settings to allow the front end to consume different APIs besides the main Drupal back end.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Digital ReLab
Technologies: PHP, jQuery, MySQL, AWS Rekognition, AWS S3
- Fixed bugs in the UI.
- Implemented AWS Rekognition.
- Improved the image processing workflow.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018SpendHQ
Technologies: jQuery, CakePHP, MySQL
- Fixed bugs in a report graphics application, both front and back end.
Full-stack CakePHP Developer2018 - 2018Babierge, Inc.
Technologies: CakePHP, HTML, MySQL, Git, jQuery, Google Maps API
- Updated several functionalities of the site's search results.
- Added Google Maps results.
- Added route/distance calculation and limits for searches.
- Added several functionalities to the site's payment flow.
Back-end Developer2017 - 2018Smith & Carson
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, Prosperworks API
- Developed an integration with Prosperworks API.
Lead Developer2010 - 2017Código Dínamo
Technologies: CakePHP, MySQL, AWS, HTML5, Sass, jQuery
- Developed a complete social network site using Drupal 7 community and custom modules, user registration, profile management, user wall, friends, follow-ups on posts, likes, comments, dynamic notifications, chat, private messages, premium advertising, and media albums.
- Built a Drupal project for an online comic reading site (tumanga.com). The site had to support hundreds of thousands of users with a constant 10,000-15,000 users browsing the site 24/7. Drupal site development, Drupal optimization and caching techniques, web, and database server setup.
- Built Drupal sites for real estate agencies, eCommerce, blogs, and custom applications.
- Created a medical information CRM with patients, medics, patient files, and clinical history.
- Developed a coupon management system with coupon redemption, shipping information, and statistics.
- Created event hall management with images, tables, guests and front door touchscreen manager.
- Developed a real estate agency CRM with real estate, contacts, deals, locations, and asynchronous synchronization with an online site of real estate information.
- Built a chemical Laboratory CRM with components and formulas building management, sales, and stock management.
- Developed a complete CRM and sales management software for CasaRoller roller curtain manufacturing and sales company using CakePHP 3.3 framework, MySQL, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
Drupal Developer2014 - 2016Rauxa
Technologies: Drupal 7, PHP, HTML5, Sass, jQuery, MySQL, AEM
- Developed Drupal site Sun Edison based on custom building blocks that allowed the site editor to combine several styles and content types on each block from every section.
- Created NBC Universal financial literacy calculators: Integrated a CalcXML financial calculator API to build fancier, easy-to-use calculators that may be embedded on other third-party sites. Implemented the CalcXML API, custom validation, and calculators external embedding API.
- Developed Horizon Carrier Screen, an informational site, to be responsive and animation rich with a customized administrative back end.
- Built Natera, an informational site with a common base code repository for the modules and themes from Horizon Carrier Screen while allowing for specific customizations and overrides.
- Developed the front-end for Riverbed AEM. The main work was HTML/CSS/JS bug fixing and finishing the crude mockups from the back-end module developers to the detailed form.
Lead Developer2013 - 2014RollerShow
- Maintained proprietary CRM software.
- Added delivery modules linked to logistics companies' web services.
- Migrated accounting modules to MySQL integrity assertion mechanisms, triggers, and stored procedures to ensure proper data structure integrity.
- Designed and implemented cloth management modules to reduce raw material waste.
- Designed and implemented a logistics management interface for internal packaging management.
Software Developer2008 - 2010Avity/Cognitation
- Built the Yale University Office of Sustainability site in Drupal 6.
- Created the PinkDingo software system using CakePHP.
- Migrated the NYC central parking site from CakePHP 1.2 to 1.3.
- Programmed Techscholar's site in CakePHP.
- Built a custom CMS and commission redemption site, a CakePHP project with cash card web service implementation, content editing interface with integrated editor, and Excel import/export features.
Lead Developer2003 - 2008Axon Sistemas
- Developed an alarm monitoring system for the company Central de Monitoreo with resellers and reseller sub monitoring capabilities, with clustering and distributed processing of alarm events for security and failover.
- Designed and developed SpamCluster anti-spam application.
- Developed the AxonDVR DVR system using Linux with event motion detection recording.
- Designed and developed “Basalto” framework, a Linux unified small office server application.
- Developed a generic real estate agency catalog system, a legal documentation information report system for the law firm “Palacio Jurídico,” and an admin system for clients, resellers, delivery agents, and invoices for Magnes perfume company using MVC with CakePHP.
- Developed a shopping cart system using PHP 5, MySQL, and Smarty.
- Created an online eBay style catalog system for Galería Informática.
- Created an automatic telephone internet provider stability monitoring system based on Linux and PHP 5/MySQL.
- Built a school system CRM for Instituto Yen, including students' registration to classes and attendance, progress, and payments.
- Developed a sales CRM with multiple POS database synchronization systems.
- Developed a “KioskoMatic” system for administration of general drugstores.
- Designed and developed a complete web hosting solutions control and administration system.
- Installed and administered Ubuntu and ISPConfig professional web servers.
- Planned and executed the migration from Windows/DOS workstations and file servers to Linux systems in Central de Monitoreo S.A., including databases and MS Access-based systems.
- Dictated a PHP 5 programming course in Vialidad Nacional.
- Dictated a Linux administration course for Central de Monitoreo S. A.
Software Developer2001 - 2003Freelance
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Linux
- Taught courses on network security to CIRSA security management staff.
- Developed Linux administration control panels in PHP.
- Installed Linux web and email servers.
Software Developer1999 - 2000ElServer S.R.L.
Technologies: Apache Web Server, Qmail, C, C++, PHP, MySQL
- Installed and maintained web servers.
- Installed and managed SMTP/POP3/IMAP servers with Qmail.
- Developed a web hosting control panel and web mail in PHP.
Developer1997 - 2000Freelance
Technologies: C, C++, Linux, Apache
- Developed SMTP/POP3 servers.
- Managed an Apache web server and transparent proxy servers.
- Administered office email environments.
- Developed admin front ends for shared office connections.
Technical Assistant1996 - 1997RECKON S.H.
Technologies: Windows, Novell Netware Server, OS/2, MS Office
- Provided technical assistance.
- Installed DOS, Windows, and OS/2.
- Installed and maintained Novell netware servers.
- Built PCs.