Technical Education Developer2019 - PRESENTWeb3 Foundation
Technologies: WebAssembly, Blockchain, Rust, TypeScript
- Wrote example applications using the Substrate blockchain framework, which uses Rust. An example of a sample application is a complete port of Uniswap from the Ethereum contracts to a Substrate pallet.
- Researched blockchain topics and maintained the Polkadot Wiki. Our goal is to make the Polkadot Wiki the best set of documentation in the entire blockchain space.
- Built applications (some of which are in production) using TypeScript and the API libraries for Substrate, Kusama , and Polkadot.
- Created front-end to applications that I build using React, TypeScript, Redux, and other frameworks.
- Wrote and managed smart contract interactions on the Ethereum blockchain.
Smart Contract Engineer2017 - 2019ChronoLogic
Technologies: TypeScript, Solidity, Blockchain, Ethereum
- Developed the infrastructure for a decentralized protocol which handled trustless scheduling of Ethereum transactions.
- Completed an integration which has handled over $200,000 in direct transfers.
- Used Solidity for smart contracts and made extensive application of libraries. Created and delivered security audits.