Logan is a developer with expertise in the blockchain space. He has built entire projects around blockchain. As an entrepreneur, he has conceptualized and delivered many of his own products. Logan has written and managed smart contract interactions on the Ethereum blockchain, written applications using the Substrate blockchain framework, built infrastructure, managed complex integrations, and managed security audits.
The most amazing...
...open-source project I've worked on is The Ethereum Alarm Clock. It handles the decentralized scheduling and execution of Ethereum transactions.
Technical Education Developer
- Wrote example applications using the Substrate blockchain framework, which uses Rust. An example of a sample application is a complete port of Uniswap from the Ethereum contracts to a Substrate pallet.
- Researched blockchain topics and maintained the Polkadot Wiki. Our goal is to make the Polkadot Wiki the best set of documentation in the entire blockchain space.
- Built applications (some of which are in production) using TypeScript and the API libraries for Substrate, Kusama , and Polkadot.
- Created front-end to applications that I build using React, TypeScript, Redux, and other frameworks.
- Wrote and managed smart contract interactions on the Ethereum blockchain.
Smart Contract Engineer
- Developed the infrastructure for a decentralized protocol which handled trustless scheduling of Ethereum transactions.
- Completed an integration which has handled over $200,000 in direct transfers.
- Used Solidity for smart contracts and made extensive application of libraries. Created and delivered security audits.
Ethereum Alarm Clockhttps://github.com/ethereum-alarm-clock
Uniswap on Substrate
Ethereum, Linux, Blockchain
Substrate, Bitcoin, WebAssembly
Agile Software Development
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
Arizona State University - Tempe, Arizona, USA