Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer – AWS2019 - PRESENTAttribute Group- Contractor
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, GitHub, AWS CloudFormation, Packer, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, AWS Cloud Computing Services, AWS
- Designed the architecture on AWS Cloud from scratch to accommodate the microservice solution using Kubernetes.
- Designed a configuration solution with Ansible to support microservice deployment (pods) on an EKS cluster.
- Created the whole AWS infrastrucutre as code by using terraform code and integrated with code build to continous deploy the infra.
- Migrated a legacy application from data center to AWS Cloud on Appstream 2.0.
DevOps Consultant2017 - 2019NBN Co
Technologies: Serverless, GitHub, AWS CloudFormation, Packer, Ansible, Jenkins, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Implemented the CI/CD various application by using Jenkins which help in giving early feedback to developers for failed builds and react at an early stage.
- Used serverless framework to deploy the serverless Node.js application on AWS Lambda functions.
- Created the Ansible playbooks for the provisioning of cloud resources on AWS infrastructure.
- Implemented the environment with all security compliances like VPC and firewall inbound in place on AWS Cloud for a serverless application.
- Managed installation of packages and open-source tools on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system.
- Supported for production deployment and debugging the issues with running docker services.
- Created infrastructure and configuration as code by using Ansible to make infrastructure and application hosted on servers in an immutable state.
Associate Leader (DevOps)2016 - 2017Xpanxion Int Pvt Ltd
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), GitHub, AWS CloudFormation, Packer, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bash, Ruby, AWS Cloud Computing Services, AWS
- Analyzed the existing infrastructure and reviewed for the purpose of cost optimization and reduced the AWS cost by 44%.
- Made the architecture more reliable by migration from cloud formation to chef which gave easy management of infrastructure.
- Evaluated and fixed the security loopholes in terms of security ports and others in existing infrastructure to make it more secure.
- Designed Chef cookbooks for provisioning infrastructure on AWS as well as configuring multiple applications on AWS Cloud.
Senior Software Engineer (DevOps)2012 - 2016True Sparrow System (Fab.com)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Graylog, Splunk, New Relic, Linux, GitHub, Packer, Chef, Jenkins, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, AWS Cloud Computing Services, AWS
- Created reliable and high availability architecture designs for our application's code and configuration.
- Performed complex activities like data migration, installation of dependencies, and troubleshooting on Linux.
- Assisted in environment setup, automation, and streamlining the stand-up and scale-out of infrastructure to support around 10 million users.