Verified Expert in Engineering
DevOps Engineer and Software Developer
Mahattam is a DevOps consultant and worked with many clients to implement DevOps best practices. He has implemented the continuous integration solutions using Jenkins tool to deploy and keeping infrastructure and configuration as code by using Terraform, Ansible, and Chef tools to make an application to scale and available in reliable fashion 24/7. He has also worked on the serverless framework to deploy a Node.js front end as a static website and AWS lambda functions as a back end.
Git, Terraform, Ansible, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The most amazing...
...work I've done was DevOps for Fab.com, once at worth over $1 billion, where I was supporting the infrastructure and application for over 10 million users.
Senior and Lead DevOps Engineer (Contract)
- Designed the architecture on AWS cloud from scratch to accommodate the microservice solution using Kubernetes.
- Created the AWS infrastructure as code using Terraform code and integrated it with code build to continuously deploy the infrastructure.
- Designed a configuration solution with Ansible to support microservice deployment, i.e., pods, on an EKS cluster.
- Migrated a legacy application from the data center to AWS cloud on AppStream 2.0.
- Implemented CI/CD in various applications using Jenkins, which helped provide early feedback to developers for failed builds and React at an early stage.
- Used Serverless Framework to deploy the serverless Node.js application on AWS Lambda functions.
- Created Ansible playbooks to provision cloud resources on AWS infrastructure.
- Implemented environment with all security compliance such as virtual private cloud (VPC) and inbound firewall on AWS cloud for a serverless application.
- Managed installation of packages and open-source tools on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system.
- Supported production deployment and debugging issues when running Docker services.
- Created the infrastructure and configuration as code using Ansible to keep the infrastructure and application hosted on servers in an immutable state.
Associate DevOps Leader
Xpanxion Int Pvt Ltd
- Analyzed and reviewed the existing infrastructure for cost optimization and reduced AWS costs by 44%.
- Made the architecture more reliable by migrating from CloudFormation to Chef, which gave easy infrastructure management.
- Evaluated and fixed security loopholes related to security ports and others in the existing infrastructure to make it more secure.
- Designed Chef cookbooks to provision infrastructure on AWS and configure multiple applications on AWS cloud.
Senior Software and DevOps Engineer
True Sparrow System
- Created reliable high-availability architecture designs for our application code and configuration.
- Performed complex activities, including migrating data, installing dependencies, and troubleshooting on Linux.
- Assisted in environment setup and automation and streamlined scale-up and scale-out of infrastructure to support around 10 million users.
Infrastructure Setup on AWShttps://techcrunch.com/tag/fab-com/
Setting up the Deployment and IaChttps://appreciate.it
Infrastructure Setup and Automated Deploymenthttp://appreciate.it
AWS ELB, AWS IAM, Amazon CloudWatch, GitHub, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, AWS CloudFormation, Packer, Git, Amazon EKS, AWS CLI, NGINX, Docker Compose, GitLab CI/CD, Amazon EBS, GitLab, Chef, AWS CodeCommit, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon WorkSpaces, Bamboo, Graylog, Splunk, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
Continuous Delivery (CD), DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI)
Amazon Web Services (AWS), New Relic, Docker, Linux, Amazon EC2, WordPress, AWS Lambda, Kubernetes, AWS Cloud Computing Services, Amazon
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon Aurora, MySQL, PostgreSQL
System Administration, AWS Auto Scaling, Load Balancers, DNS Servers, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), AWS Certified Solution Architect, Amazon API Gateway, Deployment, AWS DevOps, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Computing, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), Amazon Route 53, Amazon RDS, CI/CD Pipelines, Containers, GitHub Actions, Serverless, Solution Architecture
Bash, SQL, Ruby
Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science
University of Pune - Army Institute of Technology - India
HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Amazon Web Service