Malvin De Nuñez Estevez
Verified Expert in Engineering
For over three years, Malvin has been part of a Fortune 100 tech company as a full-stack developer working with customers to transform the way they build products based on design thinking and Agile methodologies. He has engaged with clients of different sizes in new development into production as well as infrastructure modernization journeys. His versatility and depth in development practices enable him to deliver responsive and scalable cloud-native applications.
React, Node.js, Flask, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, Slack
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is the web application for one of the top three rental car companies in the USA.
Full-stack Developer | Consultant
Fortune 100 Tech Company
- Created a web app from scratch into production consisting of Node GraphQL BFF, Java Spring Boot Microservices, React UI, and containerized Kubernetes deployments for a major rental car company. Early data showed an increase in conversion rates.
- Built a web application for a federal client consisting of Python Flask and React UI deployed into a Kubernetes environment with Argo CD, Tekton pipelines, and RQ workers to perform analytics on documents. Increased analysts' productivity.
- Developed a REST API using Java Quarkus to manage the lifecycle of IBM MQ queues, wrapping a legacy API for a major US bank. Greatly enhanced security, maintainability, and management.
- Created a Node Express.js and React web application for admins to manage engagement delivery supporting automatic email alerts and role-based OAuth authentication, increasing efficiency and easing communication.
- Developed a Java Spring Boot and React web application to manage the lifecycle of engagement requests until their delivery supporting CSV ingestion and automatic emails, increasing efficiency and visibility of the process.
Analytics App for a Federal Client
Web Application for a Rental Company
Python, Java, GraphQL
React, Node.js, REST APIs
Flask, Spring Boot, Express.js
Data Science, Agile
Unix, Docker, Kubernetes, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Scripting, Tekton, Argo CD, CI/CD Pipelines
Postman, Jenkins, Git, Slack
Master's Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA