Full-stack Developer | Consultant2018 - PRESENTFortune 100 Tech Company
Technologies: Python, React, Java, Spring Boot, Flask, Postman, Express.js, Node.js, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD Pipelines, Agile
- Created a web app from scratch into production consisting of Node GraphQL BFF, Java Spring Boot Microservices, React UI, and containerized Kubernetes deployments for a major rental car company. Early data showed an increase in conversion rates.
- Built a web application for a federal client consisting of Python Flask and React UI deployed into a Kubernetes environment with Argo CD, Tekton pipelines, and RQ workers to perform analytics on documents. Increased analysts' productivity.
- Developed a REST API using Java Quarkus to manage the lifecycle of IBM MQ queues, wrapping a legacy API for a major US bank. Greatly enhanced security, maintainability, and management.
- Created a Node Express.js and React web application for admins to manage engagement delivery supporting automatic email alerts and role-based OAuth authentication, increasing efficiency and easing communication.
- Developed a Java Spring Boot and React web application to manage the lifecycle of engagement requests until their delivery supporting CSV ingestion and automatic emails, increasing efficiency and visibility of the process.