Verified Expert in Engineering
Manish is a cloud developer and site reliability and DevOps engineer. He enjoys working on new tools and technology, open-source projects, and programming. He has experience setting up large-scale on-premise and cloud infrastructure using AWS, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Terraform, and OCI. Manish has been helping people worldwide in their professional work for the last seven years, has hosted a couple of meetups, and has mentored many colleagues.
Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform, Kubernetes, DevOps, GitLab CI/CD, Go, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Monitoring, Logging
The most amazing...
...thing I've deployed is an entire platform, including the client's and customer's app, to the cloud.
Senior Cloud Engineer
- Deployed numerous Cloud Foundry clusters in multiple AWS regions to host customers' websites.
- Designed and developed multiple Cloud Foundry service brokers and microservices for automatic maintenance of the cluster components using Go and other AWS resources to support the application.
- Migrated the whole Cloud Foundry environment to Kubernetes.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Deployed multiple Kubernetes clusters across the globe to host applications for F5 Cloud Services.
- Managed the monitoring, logging, and deployment stack for Kubernetes clusters and applications.
- Developed multiple microservices using Go for business metrics and platform monitoring.
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Managed over 1,000 virtual machines using Ansible to distribute loads for running unit tests and automation tests with Sun Grid Engine.
- Designed and developed solutions for monitoring Univa Grid Engine workloads using Elastic Stack.
- Managed the entire CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Groovy, Jenkins Pipeline, and shell scripting.
Terraform, Logging, GitLab CI/CD, Concourse CI, Jenkins, VMware vSphere, Sun Grid Engine, Elastic, Ansible
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Docker
Cloud, Monitoring, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), Software Development, Incident Management, Development, Cloud Foundry, CI/CD Pipelines, Distributed Systems, Quality Improvement, Configuration Management
Go, Python, Java, Perl
Master's Degree in Computer Science
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad - Hyderabad, India
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Rajasthan Technical University - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Certified Kubernetes Administrator
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring