iOS Developer2014 - PRESENTiOS Developer (via Toptal)
Technologies: Objective-C, Cocoapods, XCode, Git
- Worked on a native iOS app for an indoor cycling studio using Objective-C, UIKit and several frameworks (MagicalRecord for example).
- Implemented several sections, starting from a PSD file and ending with the final, pixel-accurate and fully functional view controller.
- Implemented complex and detailed UI controls using Core Graphics, Core Animation and Photoshop.
iOS and Android developer2014 - PRESENTWave Reaction Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa, UIKit, Android SDK, Android Studio, cocos2d-x
- Created an iPad app for the visualisation of tracking information for various items (such as shipping containers) around the globe, using the company's own web services.
- Added functionality to existing iOS and Android tracking app, keeping both native apps up to date with a web service backend.
- Developed a small game prototype for iOS using cocos2d-x.
Game Developer2014 - 2014The Paratroopers
Technologies: cocos2d-x, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8
- Created a simple cycling game using cocos2d-x for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8. All platforms use a shared C++ codebase.
- Implemented dynamic resource downloading so the same universal binary retrieves a specific graphics pack for the device's resolution.
- Worked with Cx/C++/C# interaction on Windows Phone 8 to reimplement some cocos2d-x features not yet working for the platform.
External iOS Developer2012 - 2014Pixeljam Inc. (via Agilar Argentina)
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, C, C++, Box2D, Pixelwave, OpenGL, ActionScript3, Adobe Flash, Adobe Air
- Wrote the code to port an application named Dino Run to iOS.
- Worked from an existing codebase using an open source in-house framework that was based on OpenGL and Box2D.
- Coded tools for the content pipeline using Adobe Air and Flash.
iOS Developer2011 - 2011Quares IT Solutions
Technologies: UIKit, Core Data, .NET Webservices
- Developed an app for the National Association of Anaesthesiologists using Core Data, UIKit and accessing .NET web services.
- Guided the UI design to make it more iOS friendly.
- Implemented a background synchronisation task so the users can still use the app without an internet connection.
iOS Developer2011 - 2011Triviapad (via Agilar Argentina)
Technologies: Objective-C, XMPP, UIKit
- Created a multiplayer trivia app for iPad.
- Wrote custom extensions in XMPP to handle all network communications between the server and players.
iOS Developer2010 - 2011QB9 (via Agilar Argentina)
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, C++, LUA, Cocos2D, OpenDE
- Ported the PC/Mac version of an app named Doors of the Mind to iPad/iPhone.
- Used UIKit and CoreAnimation to implement all the graphic features.
- Used LUA scripts extensively to define levels and interactions within the game.
- Created a two-player penalty shootout game using Cocos2D, GameKit and OpenDE for physics.
iOS Developer2008 - 2010Kayxo (via Agilar Argentina)
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, C++
- Worked on a cancelled iOS version of a popular board game, using UIKit.
- Wrote code for the single player mode, in which users face up to 3 AI's, each with a different strategy targeting different winning conditions.
- Implemented a multiplayer feature, with support for up to 4 players and in-game chat.
- Included functionality by which a competent AI would temporarily take over for users if they unexpectedly quit the application.
- Worked on a few prototypes for social media browsing apps, as well as one app supporting a digital pen and paper service.
External iOS Developer2008 - 20089Apps
Technologies: iOS, AWS
- Worked on the port of the Decaf Android app to iPhone.
Original Creations Programming Team Lead2005 - 2008Gameloft Argentina
Technologies: J2ME, Python, J2SE
- Designed the programming admission tests and interviewed new candidates in coordination with the HR department.
- Supervised technical decisions for the Original Creations team projects.
- Discussed technical feasibility for new features with game designers, artists, and programmers.
- Ensured that Gameloft global coding standards and practices were correctly implemented by the team.
- Wrote code for Gameloft's universal J2ME framework.
- Coded ports for low end devices for several projects.
Co-Founder2003 - 2005Angry Machine
- Founded a mobile game development company focused on original J2ME games.
- Developed Arcane, a fantasy card game for Nokia S40 devices that won the first prize in a Nokia Mobile Developer Contest in Argentina.
- Created 3 multiplayer games for a Spanish client using the Terraplay server technology. The games supported Nokia S30, S40, S60, Sony Ericsson T6xx, Siemens SL55 & 56 series, and Motorola Triplets devices.