Mateus Gondim Romão Batista
Verified Expert in Engineering
TypeScript, Node.js, Git, Android Studio
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was a social messaging app where users could apply effects to their faces.
Senior Android Developer
TravelBank (via Toptal)
- Converted code to MVP(Model-View-Presenter) architecture.
- Added unit tests to existing and new features.
- Created a screen to display hotels pinned in a map with detail cards at the bottom, similar to Google Maps.
- Integrated custom animations using Lottie.
- Applied Material Design principles throughout the app.
Infuse (via Toptal)
- Created an app from scratch that updates inventory and orders from the Clover Platform using the Clover-Android SDK.
- Developed an app that manages authorizations and payments using the Clover REST API.
- Implemented an intense code refactoring of a poorly designed and written codebase—improving code readability and maintainability.
- Applied a TDD approach—writing unit tests for each component before coding.
Moede (via Toptal)
- Developed an app from scratch that plays tracks according to a user's location.
- Integrated Google Maps and Geofencing APIs.
- Developed a module that captures audio from a microphone and plays it in real-time.
- Developed a module that plays multiple tracks in sync, each with its own volume.
- Developed a module that syncs data with a Firebase Database and downloads files from Firebase Storage.
- Developed a social app with video calls using XMPP and integrated it with a native C++ library.
- Developed an app based on maps and location with a login via Facebook.
- Learned advanced Git commands.
- Extracted images from Photoshop wireframes and adjusted them to be used in apps.
- Maintained daily contact with a remote development team via Slack.
Software Developer Intern
- Developed web services using SOAP.
- Integrated a SQL Server database to a Microsoft Business Intelligence Solution.
- Learned structural and performance differences between Oracle and SQL Server databases.
Software Developer Intern
- Fixed bugs and implemented new features in a large-scale system written in C#.
- Supported adjustments to an Oracle database.
Guess The Note
Android Studio, Slack, Git, Clover, Google Cloud Messaging
Android, Ubuntu, Mapbox, Firebase, Oracle Database
Mockito, JavaServer Faces, JSF, Dagger, Django, Dagger 2
Node.js, RxJava 2, Google Maps API, Geofencing API, RxJava, Google Analytics API, Google+ API, Facebook API
Realm, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL
Mapbox SDK, XMPP
Certificates in Programming Mobile Applications for Android Handheld Systems: Part 1, Part 2, & Concurrency
University of Maryland, College Park via Coursera - Online
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - Recife, Brazil
Studied in an Exchange Program in Computer Science
Queen Mary University of London - London, England