- Web DeveloperEAV2015 - PRESENT
- Designed and developed an internal asset management system from scratch.
- Created various report import and parsing/generation tools: visualization with D3.js.
- Developed automated schedule generator maintaining items randomness based on user supplied rules.
- Created an Angular Material-based guide website.
- Designed database structure and set up multi-database interactions with triggers.
- Team Lead and Senior Software EngineerGeometria.ru2010 - 2015
Technologies: PHP, Zend Framework 1 and 2, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Angular JS
- Deployed code to a multi-server production environment with Capistrano.
- Upgraded the codebase for newer frameworks, language versions (php 5.5), and databases versions.
- Created a custom picture storage naming solution with Nginx and dynamic resolve via Lua scripting.
- Designed and tested a newer Newsfeed service backed by Redis and Cassandra.
- Conceptualized and implemented a distributed service for storing popular and current content (Node.js, Redis).
- Worked on parts of a AngularJS client app tied to the website's REST API.
- Created some core parts and implemented parts of the REST API used for a web app and iOS app.
- Senior Web DeveloperGeometria.ru2009 - 2010
Technologies: PHP, Zend Framework, Nginx, PHPUnit, MySQL, Memcached, Redis, MongoDB, Sphinx
- Created new social services for the website (custom Zend Framework installation) including features such as friends, messages, and blogs.
- Wrote functional and unit tests with PHPUnit and Mockery.
- Tested and optimized performance with Zend Profiler and a MySQL query analyzer.
- Built a newsfeed service (originally backed by MySQL, then by MongoDB).
- Supported a search service backed by a Sphinx search server.
- Web DeveloperCorporate Education Systems, CJSC2008 - 2009
- Supported PHP-based, Postgres-backed online testing framework.
- Refactored old procedural components to OOP.
- Wrote an .xls reports generator.
- Optimized Postgres SQL queries.
- Web DeveloperDoejo2007 - 2009
- Created an address book parser for email services.
- Built an activity tracking service for popular social networks.
- Designed a MySQL database structure and optimized queries.
- Programmed a bookmarks service with website screenshot capture.
- Developed an online payment processor based on Authorize.net.