Threat and Vulnerability Management Analyst2022 - PRESENTLowe's Home Improvement
Technologies: Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management, Vulnerability Assessment, SOC 2, Splunk Enterprise Security, SIEM, Office 365, ServiceNow, Configuration Management Databases (CMDB), Security
- Automated CMDB population and data aggregation from multiple sources.
- Developed analysis tools to verify data discrepancy in assets information and helpful information to fix the issue.
- Established a minimum security baseline (MS) for multiple products and ensured the baseline was properly implemented and followed.
Flutter Developer2022 - 2023RSM, Inc
Technologies: Flutter, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), iOS, Auth0, Stripe Payments, Xcode, Mobile, Finance, Fintech, Stripe, Cross-platform App Development, Mobile App Development
- Implemented a configurable UI solution utilizing CMS, resulting in a personalized experience for clients. This allows for real-time modifications to the UI based on analytics and user feedback, reducing the need for additional app builds by 90%.
- Integrated Stripe payments and Stream chat SDK to deliver a seamless experience across mobile and web platforms, resulting in increased user engagement and satisfaction with a reported 25% increase in transactions processed through the platform.
- Implemented a testing solution that included multiple flavored environments and staging steps. It enabled the thorough validation of the app across different API endpoints, significantly improving the overall robustness and UX.
Software Developer2021 - 2022Toptal Client
Technologies: Android SDK, Flutter, iOS, Cloud Firestore, Kotlin, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Analytics, Push Notifications, Architecture, Xcode, Mobile, Cross-platform App Development, Mobile App Development
- Implemented a solution to gather obstacle intelligence by displaying real-time camera feeds and receiving a real-time object detection stream with an overlay bounding box of multiple source categories and different classes of detected objects.
- Consumed CAN signals as a continuous UDP stream and improved the message handling performance by 50% using in-memory database implementation, discarding unwanted messages, and adopting an event-driven architecture in a multithreaded environment.
- Implemented user analytics with custom parameters in multiple cloud platforms and generated custom graphs to facilitate faster business decisions.
Graduate Research Assistant2019 - 2021Concordia University
Technologies: Kali Linux, Java, Android, Python, C, C++, Intel SGX, Trust.Zone, Cryptocurrency, Cryptocurrency Wallets, Bitcoin, Mobile, Cross-platform App Development, Mobile App Development
- Compiled and built a solution to run custom code inside a trusted platform in AMD.
- Researched and analyzed MDM enterprise solutions for security flaws.
- Examined and analyzed special Android permissions and suggested potential security risks to which users might be exposed.
Associate Technical Lead2017 - 2019IT Conquest
Technologies: Angular, Dart, Swift, Kotlin, Java, AOSP, Firebase, Flutter, iOS, Android, Push Notifications, Architecture, Xcode, Mobile, Cross-platform App Development, Mobile App Development
- Developed mission-critical native Android/iOS apps, including building AOSP ROM.
- Led a team of developers to build and release quality apps for several clients.
- Built proofs of concept, feature breakdowns, implementations, unit testing, and issue fixes considering edge cases focusing on usability and reliability of the product.
Development Engineer2013 - 2016Proficient Information Systems
Technologies: Django, Objective-C, Swift, Java, iOS, Android, Flutter, Xcode, Mobile, Cross-platform App Development, Mobile App Development
- Developed and deployed rich custom UI to facilitate research work and client needs.
- Analyzed requirements, drove meetings with clients, gathered user feedback, and converted it into technical specs.
- Wrote and maintained technical documentation and user manuals and conducted user training sessions.
Associate Software Engineer2012 - 2013Kaz Software Limited
- Built several native and cross-platform mobile applications using Java, Objective-C, and Titanium.
- Developed a quick prototype of several in-house products and abstract concepts.
- Incorporated custom data sources and third-party open-source libraries considering compatible licenses.