Threat and Vulnerability Management Analyst2022 - PRESENTLowe's Home Improvement
Technologies: Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Management, Vulnerability Assessment, SOC 2, Splunk Enterprise Security, SIEM, Office 365, ServiceNow, Configuration Management Databases (CMDB)
- Automated CMDB population and data aggregation from multiple sources.
- Developed analysis tools to verify data discrepancy in assets information and helpful information to fix the issue.
- Established a minimum security baseline (MS) for multiple products and ensured the baseline was properly implemented and followed.
Software Developer2021 - 2022Toptal Client
Technologies: Android SDK, Flutter, iOS, Cloud Firestore, Kotlin, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Analytics, Push Notifications
- Implemented a solution to gather obstacle intelligence by displaying real-time camera feeds and receiving a real-time object detection stream with an overlay bounding box of multiple source categories and different classes of detected objects.
- Consumed CAN signals as a continuous UDP stream and improved the message handling performance by 50% using in-memory database implementation, discarding unwanted messages, and adopting an event-driven architecture in a multithreaded environment.
- Implemented user analytics with custom parameters in multiple cloud platforms and generated custom graphs to facilitate faster business decisions.
Graduate Research Assistant2019 - 2021Concordia University
Technologies: Kali Linux, Java, Android, Python, C, C++, Intel SGX, Trust.Zone, Cryptocurrency, Cryptocurrency Wallets, Bitcoin
- Compiled and built a solution to run custom code inside a trusted platform in AMD.
- Researched and analyzed MDM enterprise solutions for security flaws.
- Examined and analyzed special Android permissions and suggested potential security risks to which users might be exposed.
Associate Technical Lead2017 - 2019IT Conquest
Technologies: Angular, Dart, Swift, Kotlin, Java, AOSP, Firebase, Flutter, iOS, Android, Push Notifications
- Developed mission-critical native Android/iOS apps, including building AOSP ROM.
- Led a team of developers to build and release quality apps for several clients.
- Built proofs of concept, feature breakdowns, implementations, unit testing, and issue fixes considering edge cases focusing on usability and reliability of the product.
Development Engineer2013 - 2016Proficient Information Systems
Technologies: Django, Objective-C, Swift, Java, iOS, Android, Flutter
- Developed and deployed rich custom UI to facilitate research work and client needs.
- Analyzed requirements, drove meetings with clients, gathered user feedback, and converted it into technical specs.
- Wrote and maintained technical documentation and users' manuals and conducted user training sessions.
Associate Software Engineer2012 - 2013Kaz Software Limited
- Built a number of native and cross-platform mobile applications using Java, Objective-C, and Titanium.
- Developed a quick prototype of several in-house products and abstract concepts.
- Incorporated custom data sources and open-source third-party libraries considering compatible licenses.