Md Shahab Uddin
Verified Expert in Engineering
Shahab is a visionary engineer with a passion for tech and a proven track record of success. With extensive experience in mobile app development, he has led teams to build innovative solutions for preventive healthcare startups, serving 40k+ clients. He is well-known for his rapid prototyping skills and has helped several startups secure seed funding and bring their products to market in a timely manner. Shahab holds top-level certifications in security and is skilled in competitive programming
Xcode, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, Android Studio, MacOS, Android
The most amazing...
...app I've built is a healthcare IoT companion app for device management, serving 40k+ users and showcasing exceptional engineering skills in app development.
Threat and Vulnerability Management Analyst
Lowe's Home Improvement
- Automated CMDB population and data aggregation from multiple sources.
- Developed analysis tools to verify data discrepancy in assets information and helpful information to fix the issue.
- Established a minimum security baseline (MS) for multiple products and ensured the baseline was properly implemented and followed.
- Implemented a configurable UI solution utilizing CMS, resulting in a personalized experience for clients. This allows for real-time modifications to the UI based on analytics and user feedback, reducing the need for additional app builds by 90%.
- Integrated Stripe payments and Stream chat SDK to deliver a seamless experience across mobile and web platforms, resulting in increased user engagement and satisfaction with a reported 25% increase in transactions processed through the platform.
- Implemented a testing solution that included multiple flavored environments and staging steps. It enabled the thorough validation of the app across different API endpoints, significantly improving the overall robustness and UX.
- Implemented a solution to gather obstacle intelligence by displaying real-time camera feeds and receiving a real-time object detection stream with an overlay bounding box of multiple source categories and different classes of detected objects.
- Consumed CAN signals as a continuous UDP stream and improved the message handling performance by 50% using in-memory database implementation, discarding unwanted messages, and adopting an event-driven architecture in a multithreaded environment.
- Implemented user analytics with custom parameters in multiple cloud platforms and generated custom graphs to facilitate faster business decisions.
Graduate Research Assistant
- Compiled and built a solution to run custom code inside a trusted platform in AMD.
- Researched and analyzed MDM enterprise solutions for security flaws.
- Examined and analyzed special Android permissions and suggested potential security risks to which users might be exposed.
Associate Technical Lead
- Developed mission-critical native Android/iOS apps, including building AOSP ROM.
- Led a team of developers to build and release quality apps for several clients.
- Built proofs of concept, feature breakdowns, implementations, unit testing, and issue fixes considering edge cases focusing on usability and reliability of the product.
Proficient Information Systems
- Developed and deployed rich custom UI to facilitate research work and client needs.
- Analyzed requirements, drove meetings with clients, gathered user feedback, and converted it into technical specs.
- Wrote and maintained technical documentation and user manuals and conducted user training sessions.
Associate Software Engineer
Kaz Software Limited
- Built several native and cross-platform mobile applications using Java, Objective-C, and Titanium.
- Developed a quick prototype of several in-house products and abstract concepts.
- Incorporated custom data sources and third-party open-source libraries considering compatible licenses.
CMED | Android and iOShttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cmedhealth.android
Tech stack: Native Android, Native iOS, Java, Kotlin, Firebase, Flutter, Dart, REST API
Siempo | Androidhttps://tinyurl.com/y4zoh4an
The project details can be seen at github.com/maysax/mindful-android-launcher.
FutureVault Application for iOS and Androidhttps://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/futurevault/id1145623258
I also integrated various APIs and third-party tools to enhance the app's functionality. My contributions resulted in increased user engagement and a positive impact on the company's bottom line.
One of my notable achievements at FutureVault was leading the development of a real-time collaboration feature that allowed multiple users to access and edit documents simultaneously. This project involved complex synchronization and communication algorithms, and its successful implementation received high praise from both users and the management team.
Both iOS and Android apps are available in app stores. The link to the Android app is provided here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.futurevault.android.companion.
Klock-in App in Flutter
Merge Drive Application for Androidhttps://www.mergedrive.com/
TimePal Application for iOShttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/timepal/id508733200
The tool supports DST, sunrise/sunset indication, and lazy loading beyond a 48-hour window. It's an offline-first application. It has been featured in iSouce.com, Apple World Today, and Apps on Tapp.
Slyce | Android
Slyce | iOS
iBroker | Xamarinhttps://apps.apple.com/gb/app/ibroker-lbsl/id1244099127
• Bloc Pattern
• Navigate pages by Fluro
• Local cache by using sqflite
• RESTful API called using Dio
• Database debugging (Android only) using flutter_stetho
• Loading network image
• Localization using Easy Localization
• Environment variable and project config (like app name, bundle ID) based on project flavor (development, early, staging and production)
• Build pojo using json_serializable
• Update each list item instead of re-rendering whole list view when data set has changed on a list item
• Hero animation
• Show empty view when the list view is empty
On the other hand, TopJobinn allows businesses and pretty much anyone to get in touch with thousands of students near them to find someone for a specific job without any long-term commitment.
Flutter, Android SDK, MUI (Material UI), Angular, Titanium, PhoneGap, Django, ORMLite
Firebase Android SDK, Fabric, Google Maps, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, Firebase iOS SDK, REST APIs, Stripe, Intel SGX, Stripe API
Xcode, IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Bitbucket, Azure Mobile, JetBrains Rider, Git, Trust.Zone, Visual Studio, NuGet, WebView, Auth0
Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Agile, Cross-platform, Agile Software Development, Object-oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD), MVC Design, Offline-first Development, Scrum, Penetration Testing
Android, iOS, Firebase, Amazon Alexa, Bluetooth LE, Mobile, Software Design Patterns, Microsoft Azure Mobile Services, Xamarin, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, Windows, Kali Linux
Cloud Firestore, MySQL, SQLite, NoSQL, Sync, RoomDB, Realm, Configuration Management Databases (CMDB)
Android Emulators, Push Notifications, Architecture, Cross-platform App Development, Mobile App Development, Google Play Store, App Store, API Integration, Comments, Mobile/Web Project Management, Performance Tuning, Reactive Streams, Xamarin.Forms, Finance, Full-stack, AOSP, Mobile Payments, Online Payments, Local Notifications, Mobile Security, Xamarin Studio, Documentation, Business Logic, Cryptocurrency, Cryptocurrency Wallets, Bitcoin, Analytics, Vulnerability Management, Vulnerability Assessment, SOC 2, Splunk Enterprise Security, SIEM, Office 365, ServiceNow, Firebase Cloud Functions, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Stripe Payments, Information Systems, Fintech
Master of Applied Science in Information Systems Security
Concordia University - Montreal, Canada
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Jahangirnagar University - Dhaka, Bangladesh
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
United International University - Dhaka, Bangladesh
The Associate of (ISC) ²
International Information System Security Certification Consortium
Fundamental Information Technology Engineer Examination
Information Technology Professionals Examination Council