Graduate Research Assistant2019 - PRESENTConcordia University
Technologies: TrustZone, SGX, C/C++, Python, Android, Java, Kali Linux
- Compiled and built a solution to run custom code inside a trusted platform in AMD.
- Researched and analyzed MDM enterprise solutions to figure out security flaws.
- Researched and analyzed special Android permissions and proposed potential security risks for the users.
Associate Technical Lead2017 - 2019IT Conquest
Technologies: Android, iOS, Flutter, AOSP, Java, Kotlin, Swift, Dart
- Developed mission-critical native Android/iOS apps including building AOSP ROM.
- Led a team of developers to build and release quality apps for several clients.
- Built proofs of concept, feature breakdowns, implementations, unit testing, and issue fixes considering edge cases with a focus on usability and reliability of the product.
Development Engineer2013 - 2016Proficient Information Systems
Technologies: Android, iOS, Java, Swift, Objective-C
- Developed and deployed rich custom UI to facilitate research work and client’s needs.
- Analyzed requirements, drove meetings with clients, gathered user feedback, and converted those into technical specs.
- Wrote and maintained technical documentation and user's manuals as well as conducted user’s training sessions.
Associate Software Engineer2012 - 2013Kaz Software Limited
- Built a number of native and cross-platform mobile applications using Java, Objective-C, and Titanium.
- Developed a quick prototype of several in-house products and abstract concepts.
- Incorporated custom data source and open source third-party libraries considering compatible licenses.