Senior Engineering Manager2012 - PRESENTZocdoc
- Worked in Automation maintaining, improving, and scaling Zocdoc's distributed Continuous Integration environment using TeamCity.
- Enhanced Zocdoc's distributed Synchronizer platform extending the country’s off-the-shelf practice management software with customized products using NET.
- Worked on client facing React and Typescript web applications to provide enhanced features for Zocdoc's doctors.
- Worked on .NET/C# web server MVC code and SQL DB.
- Worked on a microservice infrastructure in AWS using Docker, DynamoDB, RDS, ECS, Kinesis, and Lambda.
Software Engineer and Team Lead2003 - 2012BBN Technologies
Technologies: .NET, SQL Server, DirectShow, Windows Format SDK, Windows Media Services SDK, MPEG 1/2, ASF/WMV/WMA
- Led a small team of developers and contractors in a fast-paced multi-project environment transitioning advanced research such as speech to text into stable products and solutions delivered and deployed at various customer sites. Contributed to and drove design and implementation of user-facing web applications, web services, and back-end applications.
- Maintained and improved a 24/7 MPEG 1 C++ video encoder using DirectShow and later on converted it using ASF/WMV encoding and the Windows Format SDK.
- Converted the C++ video encoder to C# maintaining functionality with zero defects using a rigorous TDD and test coverage driven approach.
- Developed a web application using ASP.NET and jQuery + Ajax to dynamically synchronize transcribed audio with the video playback.
- Developed a SQL server backend using a mix of straight SQL and Entity Framework.
Senior Consultant2000 - 2003Cambridge Technology Partners
Technologies: .NET, C#, Visual Basic
- Performed a customer facing role at the customer’s site in scope and design meetings in various roles including facilitator and subject-matter expert.
- Led a small sub-team of junior developers acting as a functional team lead taking over own delivery responsibilities.
- Developed back-end systems using .NET, C#, and Visual Basic.