Mobile and Back-end Engineer2016 - PRESENTFreelance
- Made a Flutter NFC personal card for Formula 2 racing driver Louis Delétraz. Created a complete mobile and back-end solution and received very uplifting recommendations for excellent, smooth, and bug-free delivery.
- Developed a Yacht monitoring system for Stocznia Darłowo using Raspberry PI for back-end reading sensors and an iOS front-end app working offline over a local network.
- Developed a fashion-oriented app in Flutter with push notifications for clothes drop alerts. It reached a high 4.6 rating in the app store after 100 reviews.
iOS Engineer2022 - 2022Reddit, Inc.
Technologies: Swift, iOS, Xcode, Swift 4, Feature Planning, Objective-C, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Jira, Figma, Scrum, Firebase, GraphQL, Swift 5, Swift 3, Swift 2, Swift 1, Native Mobile Apps, A/B Testing, Mobile Apps, Mobile App Development
- Implemented two experiments that led to a 3% higher ad revenue and a 2% increase in good visits in subreddits without any bugs, crashes, and delays.
- Rewrote the VideoPlayer module to use a flex layout for improved performance.
- Proposed a feature that received a lot of applause and was planned into the roadmap.
Core Team Senior iOS Software Engineer2020 - 2022Middle Eastern Fintech (Digital Bank)
Technologies: Swift, UIKit, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Web Security, CocoaPods, Xcode, Swift 4, Swift 5, Swift 3, Swift 2, Swift 1, Native Mobile Apps, A/B Testing, Mobile Apps, Mobile App Development
- Developed a new digital bank from scratch, working since sprint zero in the core team alongside the iOS chapter lead as his right hand with 14 other iOS software engineers in the whole chapter.
- Designed for all squads multiple core solutions like a form validation system, reusable UI components and styling, widgets, and more.
- Implemented a highly secure onboarding and login flow for banking purposes.
- Prototyped basic OneSignal push notifications iOS and Node.js integration for demo purposes as per urgent request of the head of Development. The whole integration took a few hours and is publicly available on GitLab.
- Contributed and reviewed Spring Boot Java code. Fixed urgent crash in the onboarding while all back-end engineers were unavailable.
Senior iOS Software Engineer and Solution Architect2020 - 2020Ingenious.build
Technologies: Swift, UIKit, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), CocoaPods, Carthage, Xcode, Swift 4, Swift 5, Swift 3, Swift 2, Swift 1, Native Mobile Apps, VIPER Architecture, Mobile Apps, Mobile App Development, RxSwift
- Created a business proof coordinator pattern for navigation around the app, a robust and reusable form module, generic listing, fancy animated quick actions module, and more.
- Managed communication between the business team and the engineering team by writing user stories, tracking work in Jira, and doing weekly work progress reports.
- Fixed multiple memory leak issues and optimized the navigation flow in the existing application, reducing memory usage from over 500 MB to less than 60 MB.
iOS Software Engineer2018 - 2020Intive
Technologies: Swift, UIKit, Web Security, CocoaPods, Carthage, Xcode, Swift 4, AVFoundation, Streaming, AirPlay, Swift 5, Swift 3, Swift 2, Swift 1, Native Mobile Apps, Mobile Apps, WebSockets, Video Streaming, RxSwift, Objective-C
- Improved a few algorithms from O(n^2) and O(n^3) to O(n).
- Improved an image processing algorithm from 3s to 0.06s computing time.
- Managed to constantly be ahead of time with features delivery and without significant bugs.